This stupid girl

BurtonBaby

Reaction score
Ugh! Like a week ago I went to eat with my mom and brought Erica with us. The hostess at the restaurant was pregnant, so we were kinda talking about babies and stuff, just polite conversation. Then she asked me if I bottle or breastfeed. I told her that I do both. That I'm trying to build my supply to exclusively breastfeed, but still have to supplement with formula. She literally, in the middle of the restaurant says, "OMG! Dont breastfeed! It's weird!!" I was in shock. I basically told her that breastfeeding is best for baby, and I will feed my daughter how I want to. I couldn't believe that not only did a perfect stranger ask me a personal question about how I feed my daughter, but to tell me not to breastfeed, and basically look down on it!!!???!! Thank goodness she was just the hostess and we didn't have to see her after sitting down. I was in shock, and just thought I'd tell you ladies. Seriously tho, who does that?? If she doesn't want to BF, thats her own personal choice!

UGH! Rant over!

EDIT: Oh whoops! Just realized I posted this in baby and toddler section. Someone feel free to move it. Sorry!!! :dohh::dohh:

I'd have asked for the manager :shock:

:shock: I get annoyed when people I know ask me if I'm going to breast or bottle feed, my opinion is that it's no one's business but mine and Stan's! I agree with Wobbs I'd have asked for the manager, she had no right to 1) ask you that question 2) reply like that.

I wouldn't have minced words with her! Gees, the gall of that girl! :hugs:

:shock: I'd have reported her, in fact I still would!

I wouldve taken the oppurtunity to educate her..then i would have asked for the manager!

i would have definitely approached management about that, she was way out of line. small conversation is one thing, making a scene about your personal choices is another.

I hope the rest of your dinner was good though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->