This time next week....

Happy happy

Reaction score
So so excited...This time next week all our loved ones will know about out newest addition!!
Got our scan next week. .which has come round so fast and I go from being a nervous wreck to a big ball of excitement!!
Feeling super positive as I'm still feeling awful and having to run to the bathroom as the tiniest of smells that my nose doesn't like and my boobies have started hurting again so much. Even went out and bought some bigger clothes yesterday. .only a size bigger..could do with getting another size bigger but I'm just going to get some maternity leggings and jeans once we've had our scan.
I'm Sooooo excited for all the ladies that have their scans next week!!
Let's all keep each other updated!!
Good luck to each and everyone of you xoxo

How exciting, looking forward to pics!!!

same here :) can't wait to have it out in the open, I found it difficult to hide especially as I had so much sickness again

speakinsongs - I feel the same..my gag reflex is shocking. .any faint smell sets me off. Took my DD to a farm with a friend and her DD and I was so so close to being sick and my tinny has got quite big and chubby .. so shocked no one's called me out on it but I think a few will be less than surprised when we do finally tell them!! Telling our parents on Thursday all being well with our scan and our friends and extended family on Saturday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->