This week I cant stop eating...

elmaxie

Mummy to Nathan & Hannah.
Reaction score
CRISP SANDWICHES!!!

But its got to be either tomato sauce flavour or prawn cocktail flavour crisps.

Its just mad, so far during this pregnancy I have craved milk, fruit, yellow fruit pastels now this.....OH has limited me to 3 bags a day as it surely cant be good for me:blush:

What is everyone else craving just now?

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Hi Honey,

Im craving jacket potatoes with chilli and cheese! I cant get enough of them!

Its staurday and the jacket spud man is at the market in our town today so Im off down there to get me one at dinner! yum yum !

i lurve crisp sandwiches,, might have to have one today!! yum yum

(keep eyeing up the choco pop tarts.. but havent eaten any yet because i think i woudldnt stop eating lol)

I have gone off nearly all food.
I will fancy something,buy it and get home and not want it.
I am driving hubby mad...LOL
I do need (really need)to have fresh orange juice with all the bits everyday,lots of it.
And cornfakeswith ice cold milk.
If these aren't in the house I get panicky,LOL

I hate the sight of meat,spuds,pasta....

Mmm crisp sandwiches!! salt and vinegar flavour with lurpack butter on :) x

This week I am mostly craving...

Kit Kats!!! yummy yummy yummy!

Although now you've just mentioned crisp butties!!! :D

This week its been pickles, Tomatos, Cumcuber Sandwiches

In fact Its 1am and Im in need of FOOOD

omg yummy. i eat a packet of ketchup walkers everyday LOL

My most recent 'craving' (not that i think its a craving as such, its just what i rly fancy this week rofl) is lemon curd on toast MMMM

Im just craving junk for of any kind really...not fussy as long as theres loads of it xxxxxxxxxxxxx

prawn cocktail crisps i had the 1st pack last week ooops
Mcdonalds chicken nuggets sticking to 6 pieces 1ce a week
and pure orange juice (no bits) with pinapple
and rasins

Im also finding it hard to decide what i want to eat when decided i change my mind but have to have it anyway lol hubby goes mad

I just had 3 apple pies and now gonna go make a cheese, onion n cucumber butty mmmmm

Am mad on onions and will have them with whatever i can.

This week I can't stop eating...

You can just leave that sentence as it is!

Already today I've eaten muesli and yoghurt for breakfast, but was then still hungry so had a banana. I rushed back between lectures 'cause the crumpets in my cupboard were shouting to me from across campus, and then I've just made myself a BLT sandwich... and I'm still wanting more food!!!

mines just lots and lots of food but my problem is half way though eating it ill go i dont want it anymore lol

I've got a penchant for earl grey tea! Someone made me a cuppa at work last week and it made me feel so much better! Now I can't stop drinking it (and rich tea biscuits of course)!

I just cant stop eating full stop! For the first few weeks i was so tired n didnt wanna move n now all Im doing is eating, I must of gained atleast a stone!
Ohh but my fave food at the moment is chicken royale from Burger king!! I had two yestday! fatty or what!!lol
X

:rofl:

Well hubby just made us chilli con carni for tea(dinner) and it was yummy but all I can think about is my crisp sandwiches....we dont have any crisps in the house right now as I ate them all.....hmmmm OH always said he would go get me whatever I "needed" at anytime....hehehe maybe I might get him to go get some later for me.:blush:

Emma.xx

this week its marmite on toast, lemon, grapefruit and pickled onions.hmmmmmm

this week its marmite on toast, lemon, grapefruit and pickled onions.hmmmmmm

Mmmm I'm with you on the marmite! Can't get enough of it! Mind you, I can't seem to get enough of much else either! I'm really into Worcester sauce flavoured crisps and Worcester sauce on cheese on toast, revels (especially the coffee ones), sour sweets like haribo tangfastics and flying saucers... Omm yomm yomm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->