This woman opitomises what is wrong with Britain

Brookey

Reaction score
saw this video and thought i would share it to show others the disgusting kind of attitude that is still alive today in the this country. everyone needs to be more aware and I would like to think if I was there I would have said something.

*****WARNING: CONTAINS RACIST REMARKS********

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i47HoiM0Au8

Oh my goodness.
Some people just have no idea.Im so glad some of them tried to stick up for themselves.
I feel sorry for the poor little boy sat on her knee,and how he will grow up with such a blurred view of the world.:cry:

Poor kid. Lovely use of the English language too.

If i was on that tram i have no doubt in my mind i wouldve punched her face in,if that makes me as bad as her so be it . . . i cannot stand this kind of behaviour the drunken mindless tramp.

I just posted this to my FB! Disgusting attitude to have.

makes you kind of ashamed to be british doesnt it?

That is the most disgusting thing i have ever seen and she was using her child as a shield because without him on her knee im sure someone would have punched her she is lucky she had her son with her this video needs to be given to thte police nad she should be arrested i am actually open mouthed in shock

Her language in front of her son :nope: I am seriously shocked that she is still sitting down! I thought someone was gonna whack her in the chops

it looked like the person behind her wanted to but was stopped. whats even more worrying is that the little boy didnt even looked fazed, he must be so used to her behaving like that.

That's vile... Her poor child is going to think that's normal too :nope:

SOmeone said on twitter she has been caught and arrested xx

ETA: here is the story from the BBC https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-15923875

SOmeone said on twitter she has been caught and arrested xx

ETA: here is the story from the BBC https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-15923875
Good and i hope all the people on the tram come forward to hive evidence against her

it looked like the person behind her wanted to but was stopped. whats even more worrying is that the little boy didnt even looked fazed, he must be so used to her behaving like that.

I saw this on FB too and you took the words right out of my mouth looks like standard behaviour for that child judging by his lack of reaction. The thing is she's put him in danger too as I think the people on that train regardless of what race they are portrayed a lot of restraint and there are people out there, again regardless of race that aren't like that.

Stupid woman and if I had been that woman at the end shouting back at her it would have pissed me off too at having to talk like that in front of MY child, but good on her for telling her to shut up, it seemed to put her in her place, albeit slightly.

Wow!

If she didn't have her poor son on her lap I'm sure she would have been punched in the face!

She looked slightly off her face anyway.... Gern or what!!! :dohh:

Poor child, he just didn't looked fazed in the slightest. Obviously he used to his mam shouting :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->