This woman opitomises what is wrong with Britain

That poor poor little boy sat on her lap, he looked like he deals with a lot :nope:

Disgraceful! :growlmad:

Saw this on facebook earlier. That woman is absolutely vile and that poor little boy doesnt even look phased by it at all :nope: Glad she has been arrested!

I predict that tabloids will shamelessly make an example of the racist tram lady while continuing to feed ignorance that drives her,I hate the fact Im trying to bring up 2 boys that have to share the same air as an oxygen thief like her,I hope they chop her bloody tongue off and use it to wipe the arse of the biggest fattest trucker going!x

The only good thing to come out of this, is the outrage is has caused. Soo many of us are disgusted with this disgusting drunken idiot and that makes me quite proud of my country, i won't let a vile woman like her take that away. xx

From the way she is gurning it seems that she is on something more than just alcohol. Social Services need to have a look at that poor childs homelife. Bet if she did her family tree she'd find something foreign in it. Now that would be funny.

If she'd asked me where I come from I'd tell her straight, I'm English til I die. That would piss her off :haha:

On a serious note, we all know there are people out there with those views, but it is shocking when you actually see it. Thank goodness I am one of the lucky ones who apart from childhood (kids pick on the easiest visable difference), has not experienced racism. Or maybe I am naieve to it? :dohh:

:shock:

How the hell does she know that none of those people were British..??? Because they were black or wearing a head scarf or what??? If I were on that tram I would've had to say something.

I HATE racism with a passion.

Actually, I am now wondering if she has mental health problems or something?

:shock:

How the hell does she know that none of those people were British..??? Because they were black or wearing a head scarf or what??? If I were on that tram I would've had to say something.

I HATE racism with a passion.

Unfortunately in a racists eyes it does not matter where you were born. If your skin isn't white then you'll never be British.

I'll be in trouble if the BNP ever get in power and ask me to move to my 'country of origin'. Er..................half my family are white, my culture is british and this is the only life I know. However I won't complain if you really want to pack me off to some exotic island somewhere :haha: MUPPETS

I predict that tabloids will shamelessly make an example of the racist tram lady while continuing to feed ignorance that drives her,I hate the fact Im trying to bring up 2 boys that have to share the same air as an oxygen thief like her,I hope they chop her bloody tongue off and use it to wipe the arse of the biggest fattest trucker going!x

Totally! The Daily Mail will be all self-righteous about this and label her scum but continue to print incredibly misleading headlines about 'immigrants taking all our jobs' and 'muslims demanding christmas be banned'...its so fucked up! This woman is a product of tabloid journalism, she is just a stupid, uneducated person who believes all that right-wing propoganda thinly veiled as a 'news story'.
And what the fuck is a real 'British' person? All of our ancestors migrated here at some point or another, so how far back do you have to go to decide when 'real' English people and 'real' England began? She is just a racist who is scared of people who don't speak her language or don't look like her, England isn't a race its a nationality and in my mind as soon as you have got the passport then you are British. This country would be a very dull place without multi-culturalism and the idea of this entire island being populated with people like her is a very scary thought indeed!
Sorry, that was a nonsensical rant. This just makes me so angry, especially because some of the most popular newspapers in the country feed this fear and hate, so WHY are they so popular?!

So sad that uneducated and silly people still exist and can spout off crap like this :nope:

whats worse is that some of the comments on you tube are actually supporting her!

i like the woman at the end who gives it to her!! it just makes me feel so sick watching things like that! and what makes me feel worse is that there is too many like her. wish people would accept that we have been a multicultural society for a very long time, and be proud of what britain stands for.

:nope:all i can say is im sorry for that poor boy sat on her knees:nope:
what chance is he gunna stand in life i can bet you any money she thought the riots were funny and encourages her kids to swear and misbehave at school etc :nope:

Totally! The Daily Mail will be all self-righteous about this and label her scum but continue to print incredibly misleading headlines about 'immigrants taking all our jobs' and 'muslims demanding christmas be banned'...its so fucked up! This woman is a product of tabloid journalism, she is just a stupid, uneducated person who believes all that right-wing propoganda thinly veiled as a 'news story'.
And what the fuck is a real 'British' person? All of our ancestors migrated here at some point or another, so how far back do you have to go to decide when 'real' English people and 'real' England began? She is just a racist who is scared of people who don't speak her language or don't look like her, England isn't a race its a nationality and in my mind as soon as you have got the passport then you are British. This country would be a very dull place without multi-culturalism and the idea of this entire island being populated with people like her is a very scary thought indeed!
Sorry, that was a nonsensical rant. This just makes me so angry, especially because some of the most popular newspapers in the country feed this fear and hate, so WHY are they so popular?!

you are so right you got it to a tea what the hell would this country be like if it only had her so called "british" people in it :-/
most of the things i love are not "british" iykwim
and also it was actually migrants that helped to rebuild this country after the wars so probably if iut wasnt for them she may not even be hear today :dohh: stupid woman im glad she doesnt live near me but saying that there are a few people like that round my way idiots thats all i can say tbh

AMEN! Unfortunately I have been attacked myself in a similar fashion to this a few years back (and it got physical); but it wasn't caught on camera-I was told to go back to Israel when the kids figured out I was Muslim :dohh:. These types of rants and even people being physically attacked are fairly common on public transport in certain areas of London; but because they are not videoed it isn't considered as newsworthy on a big scale. I know there is something along these lines in our local paper pretty much every week :( xx

Absolutely awful, disgusting woman. What made it worse for me was the child in the middle of it and obviously used to it

Emma West has appeared in court today charged with racial aggravation. Just heard this on the news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->