This year's biggest hit?

motherofboys

Reaction score
So, out of all the presents you have bought/plan to buy, what do you think will be the biggest hit with your kiddos this year?
I'm going to say one of their video games for the older two, then either WWE figures or Playmobil Pirate Ship for ds3 probably the same again for ds4.

I would LOVE to say that Torch the Blazin' Dragon will be her favourite, but if I know DD, it'll be the pack of shopkins that I'm stuffing in the stocking :dohh:

definately the wii u, it's the most asked for gift so i'm gonna save it til last or i think everything else will be overlooked haha

I think harvey will love his scooter too as he's wanted a 2 wheel one for ages

We are getting Holly another Doggy Doo game as she loved it last year but unfortunately it broke and she's been asking for a new one for ages.

My 9 year old son will absolutely love his Nintendo 3DS Pokémon limited edition, Pokémon Sun game and anything Pokémon

My 6 year old son will be over the moon with his Razor Riprider an probably the diecast Blaze and the Monster Machines cars from eBay

The twins will probably love the boxes and wrapping paper 😁

With ds I think it will be either his power rangers mega zords or his bike.
DD I think will either be her styling head or he bike. More than likely, the biggest hit will be their blind bag surprise eggs.

I'm not sure TBH. All DD1 has asked for is a fire engine...so hopefully that.

Anabella has been asking for an Elsa dress for AGES , so I know she'll be over the moon with that. She just loves dressing up and being a princess!

Other toys I think that'll be an instant hit is the paw patrol lookout, blu blu the baby dolphin and her glitter tattoos.

Both my boys favourite will be their ps4 from their auntie ....from Santa is will prob be Skylanders game for my 5 yo DS and my 6 yo DS will prob be his Lego or his tipping point board game lol!

Hmm. My dd1 will be thrilled with her heelys, but I think she will really like her designafriend doll too.

Dd2 will probably become a masterchef with the kitchen. I can see her loving the wooden dinner set and making us all dinner.

dd3 probably her peppa pig sets, although she will love the kitchen too.

i hope they love all of their presents!

I think it will be her Doc McStuffins care cart.

Almost definitely a Lego set. Despite him already having a ton of Lego and playing with it all day every day, the novelty never seems to wear off!

Shopkins.. my daughter is obsessed with them. But I think she will honestly take time with everything.

Well thats what we all hope isn't it, that we've chosen well enough that they will love every gift. But there's usually that one thing that's just got the edge on everything else.

I imagine it'll be the Lion Guard defend the pride lands play set as it's the only thing he's asked for consistently. I hope so anyway!

Oscar will love his new Vax handheld vacuum. Jack will genuinely be excited and appreciative of everything but probably mostly excites about his Blaze and the Monster Machine track.

Both will love their iPad's

For DS I think it'll be his Nerf bow. For DD1, probably her talking Minion or her Disney princess make up compact, if DH agrees to getting it for her (DS is desperate to get it for her). For DD2, definitely chocolate buttons :haha:

I'm not sure for my son. Probably his Kylo Ren action figure, or maybe Darth Vader haha it's a toss up.

For my daughter we bought her a loom at a craft fair and some yarn and I think she will love that the most :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->