This year's biggest hit?

For Thomas I think it will be this :)

Attachments

• IMG_0361.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 6
For ds I'm thinking the hotwheels ultimate garage from his Nana.

For dd either her loving family sets or her brother's toys. :dohh:

Emily's most used toy will be her bike but probably not until better weather. Out of her normal things I am sooo excited about her big mlp power ponies pack and know she will love her crystal empire castle. All about the ponies in this house 🐴

DD1 Will be the singing hair glowing Rapunzel Doll. She's asked for it every day for months lol.

DD2 will probably be something silly like the box of something lol x

My 9 years old will go one way or the other, he will either love his main present which is tickets to WWE Live or it will be the 99p tiddlywinks game I bought for his Christmas eve bag :haha: Every year his favourite thing is always the cheapest thing I have bought :shrug:

my 18 years old favourite thing should be his sat nav, means he wont get lost anymore :haha:

I think they'll each be thrilled with their Kindle Fires.

DD1 will also likely be super happy with the graphic novels and Pokemon cards we've gotten her.

DD2 it will be all about the Shopkins.

My older son will like his Leapstart best, it is his main present and he has three books to go with it.

My younger son has very recently got in to dinosaurs, he has two currently that don't make any noise or do anything. For Christmas he is having one that has light up eyes, makes a roaring sounds and has a biting motion. I think he will be very impressed, he loves it when I make his dinosaurs bite things!

For ds1 I am going to go with his Xbox and skylanders (would not have got him one and drummed into him father Christmas does not being electrical gifts then a family member offered us one cheap - he has now asked fc for something else typically but hoping a glittery letter may help!)

For ds2 possibly a little live pets spider his older sister is getting him (asks to visit the shop they are in daily "just to look at then!") But most probably a wiggles DVD (he has an obsession with the wiggles and with DVDs so will be made up with this!)

Hoping it is his Wowwee Miposaur. But with Colin it is hard to tell

Well thats what we all hope isn't it, that we've chosen well enough that they will love every gift. But there's usually that one thing that's just got the edge on everything else.

Oh I know she will be thrilled with the shopkins the most. I just meant it as she's the type of kid I could wrap up a paperclip and she would take time to play with it. :haha:

DS- signed Dan TDM book

Dd1- harry potter scarf & wand

Dd2- blind bags

Ds I'm not sure, he'll be 10 months old so probably the paper lol! Dd1 I think the sylvanians school and DD2 her teepee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->