Thoroughly confused!

Cariadbach

Mummy+Pregnant :)
Reaction score
I had an erpc on the 13th August after finding out at the 12week scan that our baby had gone to heaven.
I have been doing opks since the bleeding stopped to see what was going on and today its come up positive,plus I have loads of cm (sorry tmi!) Does this mean I *could* get pregnant or could it just be my body settling down? I know my hormones were back to 0 as I did a hpt about a week ago and it was neg.
Help-im on a promise tonight and if there's a chance I could get pg again then dh won't know what's hit him ;)

I think that sounds like your ovulating, i had a ERPC on the 24th aug and stopped bleeding on the 30th August, i did a OPK and HCG test last night and both faint positive so think my pregnancy hormones are still be there but low and thats why the opk was faint positive too, i cant wait till i get a strong positive on a opk but think when theres lots of cm thats a definiate sign its ovulation for real. Also i read that any time 2 weeks on from a ERPC you can ovulate and your extra fertile - so good luck!

Sorry for your loss hun, I think you are ovulating as loulou above said. Go for it, good luck!xx

Hi i had a mmc and passed baby on 19th aug I stopped bleeding about a week ago, did a clearblue digital ov test yesterday and I got a smiley face' I also have cm but there's blood mixed in. hope you get a bfp this month :hugs:

sounds like your def ov!!! go get him :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->