Those children under 2.

babyhopes2010

one boy one girl.perfect!
Reaction score
How are u coping?

gah this pregnancy is draining the life outta me i never thought id be so tired/

running around after a 17month old. whilst packing to move 450miles away whilst
im 26 weeks weeks pregnant:dohh:

anyone else exhausted?

my sons 3.5 but im also exhausted running around after him, doing the housework & working is taking its toll! were going away mon and still need to pack and tidy the whole house.....with zero energy....a hyper 3 year old and OH working all weekend!! fun!!

hope your move goes well x

its the jumping all over my tummy thats bugging me.

Oh no, that's bad poor you. Not what I wanted to hear to be honest! I am soooo tired but I just assumed it would leave at twelve weeks- maybe not!
We're just doing alot of walking and going to the park to try and tire him out!

I found it really tiring in the early stages - up to around 3 months i slept for a couple of hours on the sofa after eva went to bed every evening - but I am surprised i'm not bad tiredness wise now. Eva is up at 6 every morning as well as once or twice during the night, but hubby does his share of nights cause I work just the same as he does. I'm also on iron for anaemia. Think I'm just used to less sleep now adays - hopefully it'll make things easier to deal with when baba 2 arrives. :shrug:

I'm having really bad tiredness I cried the other day because oh have me wrong for not washing the dishes. It's hard running around doing everything when your bodies telling you to relax or go to sleep :( if I feel like this now I dread to think what's its going to be like further in the pregnancy :(

Up until about 14 weeks I was totally drained....É still naps twice in the day & I was going to bed when she slept too & heading to bed at 8pm, i could barely function & just a quick trip to the supermarket had me shattered! But it did lift & Im flying about the place now! Ive repainted the hall stairs & landing this week during nap times! To be fair she sleeps 7.30 - 7.30 now with one feed which hubby does for me! And he lets me lie-in on the weekends so Im getting lots of rest!

It was exhausting me until I caved in and started letting her watch Sesame Street so I could get in a quick doze :blush:

It was really hard for me up until about 22 weeks. I have Hypermesis and its still quite the challenge but no where near as bad as it was. I have a 2.5 year old and a 14 month old and its been really hard. We are currently in survival mode up until a week or so ago I spent most mornings in the living room w the kids and slept on the couch while they played or watched tv (gated in so they r safe) I feel like a horrible mom but I try not to be so hard on myself bc Hypermesis is brutal and functioning really isn't in the rules w that. My house has suffered greatly but DH has been extremely understanding and supportive.

Things are starting to improve, finally but it is very draining, especially w two toddlers running around

I've found it extremely difficult and I'm only just now starting to cope again. I had hyperemesis and I really couldn't watch my LO on her own I had to stay with my mom at times. I found it extremely difficult because DD doesn't really understand what is going on so I'd be completely wiped out or in the bathroom being sick and she's be trying to climb on me or throw toys in the toilet. I felt like a horrible mother for some time but am now just starting to get somewhat back to normal.

I am starting to have a difficult time. I am still in first tri. My 15 month old DD is quite the little adventurer! Morning (all day) sickness has started to set in, I am exhausted, and I am hoping that I will start to feel better by the 2nd tri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->