Those of you who are married what was.....

Hellymay83

Reaction score
Your first dance song?

Just curious as I was just driving along and mine and dh's came on the radio... Memories :)

Ours was snow patrol - chasing cars.

Our first dance was Rod Stewart - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You :)

Our was mariah Carey and Luther vandross - endless love

Ours was van morrisons version of 'have I told you lately'.

We didn't have one.

If we did it would have been "everything I do" by Brian Adams but neither of us like being in the spot light so didn't actually want a first dance in front of the world.

We actually had our own private first dance in our hotel room between the reception and eve do, my hubby brought a cd player with him and we danced just the two of us, it was really sweet.

Haha, ours was 'Can I Have This Dance' from the High School Musical 3 soundtrack :haha:

Our was mariah Carey and Luther vandross - endless love

Ours wAs the diana Ross version!!! Still makes me goose bump everytime I hear it... Although so does viva las Vegas ..not so romantic!!

Ours was have your self a merry little Christmas by Frank Sinatra (ww were married dec 19th)

ours was Eric Clapton - you look wonderful tonight...

Ours was You're My Star by Stereophonics although that was supposed to be our second song with an acoustic version of Oasis' Slide Away sung by Noel as our first dance song. Unfortunately the DJ screwed up which is why we ended up with the 'phonics song!

"I knew I loved you before I met you" as we met Over texting the wrong phone and declared love before we met xx

We aren't very traditional and had a dr who theme to out wedding on the understanding I could get my first dance choice. I chose the true blood theme by jace Everett- I wanna do bad things :)

ours was 'son of a preacher man' by dusty, it melts my heart everytime i hear it xx

The way you look tonight - Michael Buble

I've always told OH that he had me from hello, so it was only fitting to dance to you had me from hello by kenny chesney. :cloud9:

Aww some of you had lovely songs : ) Also loving that you used the true blood theme tardiz! Ours was the accoustic version of Hey Ya by Obadiah Parker. We also had accoustic versions of various Metallica songs for the ceremony itself x

Greatest day by Take That. Just felt the words fitted a wedding day! Jx

If I ever was to get married in the futurw it would be either iris by goo goo dolls or wonderwall by oasis

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->