Those of you who are married what was.....

Our was 'Love Train'. :haha:

It was hilarious. We got married in Jamaica and there was a band on that night when we went for a drink in the main bar after our wedding dinner. My husband NEVER dances and my MIL mananaged to get him and I dragged onto the stage dancing. My husband was mortified, but it was funny. :haha:

ours was alicia keys and adam levines version of wild horses. reaaallllllllly long song but thankfully dj had a shortened version of 2 mins. The dance was still painfully embarassing as it was so long lolol

I didn't have a first dance. Come to think of it I never had a reception, a cake, a honeymoon, or any wedding guests either :haha:

We had Smother me by the Used. :cloud9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg9-zW6njmk

Your first dance song?

Just curious as I was just driving along and mine and dh's came on the radio... Memories :)

Ours was snow patrol - chasing cars.

Omg! This is mad: me and dh went out to dinner tonight for 1st time since dd's birth. As we sat eating our 1st dance song started playing... Also snow patrol's Chasing Cars!!!! :) :)

We have two songs actually - The Cars "Drive" (only b/c it was the first song we ever danced to).

Our other is by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat "Lucky."

We got married in Jamaica and "Lucky" was the song we used at our reception. Fits us perfectly! :flower:

Our first dance song was "The Man in Me" by Bob Dylan. DH loves the Grateful Dead so we tried to have "They Loved Each Other" as our first song but we couldn't find a version where Jerry was on key and it wasn't 10 minutes long :haha:

Aaah these songs are beautiful ladies.

We're not married but we are engaged and have our songs picked out, just can't decide between 3.

Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire, not for any naughty reason :blush: just this was being played on Radio 1 loads ages before it was released and my OH used to travel a lot for work and I'd go with him when we first got together, this was always on the radio, how do you dance gracefully to that though? :haha:

Forever Young - Youth Group (not the Jay Z rip off!) - Because we both love it

Muse - Neutron Star Collision - Though we don't want the whole Twilight association but adore the lyrics.

Some lovely songs on here

Ours is Michael Buble - Everything

Ours was Van Morrison's Into The Mystic

This was our second dance song!!! :) never heard anyone else pick it, that's cool.

Our 1st dance was James Taylor: How Sweet It Is (to be loved by you),

my dads band were our wedding band, and my older brother sang my 2 first songs to allow my dad to dance. :cloud9: it was so special.

We had Chasing Cars too. We met on the Internet and used to watch Gavin and Stacey at the same time while on webcam and Chasing Cars played over their wedding.

Wow chasing cars is really popular,I thought I'd b seeing alot of "your still the one" by shania twain as apparently that's the number one most picked wedding song,I can see why as the words are lovely....and it was my first choice at first :haha: I'm gonna go listen to chasing cars properly,it must b lovely xx

We chose chasing cars because we both love snow patrol and hubby is always talking cars and the words of the song are beautiful x

We chose The Wannadies You & me song :) verse lyrics aren't the most romantic but more true to life! Hahaha & I loved that it was a bit more upbeat :)
Shoulda seen our parents try to dance to it tho! Hahaha x

We had iris by Goo goo dolls. It was our first anniversary a few weeks ago and It's just come back in the charts so it was on the radio a lot over our anniversary :)

We didn't have a first dance, but "our song" is one that DH wrote while we were dating. It's called "No Maps" or something like that (we never agreed on a title) and it's lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->