those of you who have 4 or more children and anyone else.

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
hi im considering ttc no 4 but im finding it more scary to decide this time round how did you feel when considering ttc no 4 and how did you make up your mind? :kiss:

No advice really, but you will have your hands full. :) :hugs:

I have a friend with 5 and she said after 3 its pretty much all the same! She didn't get a minute when she had 3 and she doesn't now she has 5.....I guess I can see what she means......

Good luck with your decision xxx

I have 4. ages 10, 7 just 3 and just turned 1. Have to say the fourth was not entirely planned! We have no regrets , hard work especially asin first 12 months hubby was away in the week!!
I do agree that once you have 3 moving on to number 4 is not very much more work! Still lots of laundry, no privacy in toilet, etc. We had to get a bigger car though1

Also In the section aks a mum you fn the thread ask a mum with 5 kids(or something like that)

Hiya i havent got 4 yet, so feel free to ignore, but I will do soon all going well! I said to my husband just the other night...remember when we finally conceived mason? How we suddenly had doubts and thought, but our family is perfect with two, why did we have to have a third? Then i said...and now he is here how it feels like he has always been here, its meant to be? Well thats what it will be like with our fourth.

I think no matter what number of baby you are on, doubts will always come and go, even if you really really really wanted baby, its part of pregnancy i think, having little panics about coping.

But i firmly believe, that having a fourth will be just like having a third. In terms of how much hard work involved. Aside from that it means a bigger car and in our case, budgetting that little bit further. We are over the moon and so glad we did TTC :)

I dont have 4 so i'm pretty much not advising, but thats the number i want. I was a 3 and i found that one of us was always left out so i want 4 so that at least there is less of a chance :)

I have 4 and number 4 was totally planned!

To be honest, its not much difference to three..my eldest is 13 so is off out and is independant so i dont know I have him most of the time!

we cant afford to upgrade our car yet so if we all go somewhere together we have to take 2 cars, aprt from that..its great, Im even WWT for number 5!!

No advice, but good luck with TTC if that is what you decide!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->