Those using either flushable or fleece liners....

redpoppy

Reaction score
Don't you find the poo just sticks all over your baby's bum with the disposable liners?

I've bought some fleece liners (after scouring teh local pound shops for fleece blankets :growlmad:) but with runny poo I feel it's going to be very messy.

Any hints and tips?
:flower:

I started out with the flushable liners but just didnt like them. I now use the fleece ones and wish I had used them from the start!

Now Olivia is older she doesnt have many messy poos but when she does they catch them fine and I just rinse them over the loo as I do the nappies/inserts before I put them in the nappy bin.

yes i found the disposable liners were useless with BF poo. they just got all wet and stuck to her. the fleece liners are much better and not as messy.

I'm finding fleece liners are much better. The current ones I'm using are cut from a throw and are 14cm x 30cm. I'm waiting for her next poo to see where else could do with lining and will then get cutting!

I started out with the flushable liners but just didnt like them. I now use the fleece ones and wish I had used them from the start!

Now Olivia is older she doesnt have many messy poos but when she does they catch them fine and I just rinse them over the loo as I do the nappies/inserts before I put them in the nappy bin.

So are you wet pailing?

So are you wet pailing?

I dry pail though I give them quick rinse before I pop them in the pail to help prevent stains xx

So are you wet pailing?

I dry pail though I give them quick rinse before I pop them in the pail to help prevent stains xx

How smelly does it get. :blush: Mine's totally dry pailing at the moment and smellier than expected. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->