• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Those who have around one stone or less to lose

Babydance

Reaction score
Hey ladies

I was just wondering what those of you who have a stone or less to lose, what are you doing? I'd love a diet similar to the Cambridge diet but my BMI is too low for it!
I was thinking of doing a soup n shake diet but just with low cal drinks eg slimasoup, then one meal at night. Would this work?
I was 133.8lbs when i went on holiday just over a week ago and now im 136.2lbs and im so gutted!
How much are you trying to lose? What you doing to lose it? Are you struggling with your body image? xxx

Hi Babydance,

I can relate. I went on holiday 3 weeks ago now (doing great at the weight loss beforehand) but since I've been back I've fell off the wagon. Eating more, less exercise, and definitely not enough water.

Are you able to calorie count? My plan is to eat between 1100-1500 a day, and drink plenty of water. And walk and walk. The thing is with me, I know what I have to do, I just cannot seem to motivate myself.

Anyway, good luck with that last stone. You can do it!

thanks hun, I was calorie counting think ill just go back to it, it got soo boring lol i was aiming to be 130lbs but im now aiming for 126lbs so 10 lbs to go!! Xx

Does all that milkshake not make you feel a bit sick though? X

Slim fast first month loss - 9.5lbs.

I love slimfast plan dont feel like a diet at all. So straight forward. For me it was hard at first i never drank so much milk in my life, never liked milkshake but now i enjoy them & look forward to it. Its afforable :D

i lost 20lbs in 5 weeks on CD, went on hol and iv gained 7lbs....

iv just over a stone to lose, im starting Cambridge diet again tomoz, not aloud to do ss because my bmi is to low also, but iv started on a higher plan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->