those who have co slept..

suzib76

Reaction score
How/when does it stop :shrug:

Lana never slept in with us as a baby, she used to wake but would settle in her cot besode us with milk. She was 27 months when we moved her out of our room and into her own where I would still give her milk if she woke up

She falls asleep on the sofa atm and we take her up later bur if she wakse overnight I cant doaanything othet than bring her in with us, I dont really mind, but it doesnt make fornthe best nights sleep so would prefer if she could just stay in her own bed

The problem we have is her crying, I will do anything to make sure she doesnt wake up her brother, he is autistic and has sleeping problems which he gets mwdication for but if he gets qoken at 3am he is uo for the day. So I do whqtever is easiest, I dont really mind, just qondered when she might deciee her bed is ok to stay in all night :haha:

I thought about changing the whole house routine so she goes to bed beforw her brother as if I put her up awake and she is noisy he wont settle, but im not sure the shift in routine for him is worth it tbh as It has taken years to get his sleep routine established

Not sure what I am looking for, ideas possibly, and as I dont know of any older kids who co sleep I know it has to end soonish but WHEN lol

Madeleine was in her own room at 18 months, mojo at five months. Transition was pretty easy. We made madeleines room 'special' iggle piggle duvet, new big girl bed... Butterflies on the walls...

She shares with her 11yo sister although leah is never in the room until around 10pm anyway but we did thw whole room up when we moved lana in. New beds for both (she has a peppa pig bed) new furniture, wallpaper they chose togetjer and even a new carpet so it is definitely her room iykwim.
They both have a wall for pictures, lana has big and small that werw made by her nursery and she absolutely adores them, just not in the middle of the night:dohh:

She also has a peppa pig nightlight/torch thing so I have no idea what else we could do

My son has no interest in his own bed. No matter how exciting I make it (he's got a double as well!). I don't think the natural end for us is very near. I felt like it was but starting school seemed to set it back. I don't mind though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->