Those who have had chemical pregnancies...

SarahPip

Reaction score
I stopped taking cerazette just over 3 weeks ago to TTC #3. No withdrawal bleeding at all. Had 2 BFPs on 22nd and 23rd Oct followed by about 800 BFNs :-(Must be a chemical. I had one before I conceived my daughter except I started bleeding 2 days later. But this time... nothing. It’s been 10 days now and still no period. Just light cramping every evening.
Has anyone had anything similar? When did your bleeding start? :headspin:

Oh no I'm so sorry hon
This happened to me twice.
I stopped taking the pill and within 3 weeks I had a positive HPT. Also hot a positive on a digital.
Re tested 2 days later and got a much fainter line and a not pregnant on the digital.
Bleeding started a few days later.

I'm sorry ure going through this.

Thanks Suggerhoney. It’s the waiting around I hate. Just waiting for it to happen. 10 days since my bfn now so fingers crossed it happens soon!

Thanks Suggerhoney. It’s the waiting around I hate. Just waiting for it to happen. 10 days since my bfn now so fingers crossed it happens soon!

I really hope it starts soon hon. Thinking of you

Have u tested recently hon.
When wud ure AF be due? Usually with chemicals you wud start bleeding roughly around the time u wud be due AF or maybe a week later.
It may be worth speaking to ure doctor hon if u dont start bleeding soon.
<3

Have u tested recently hon.
When wud ure AF be due? Usually with chemicals you wud start bleeding roughly around the time u wud be due AF or maybe a week later.
It may be worth speaking to ure doctor hon if u dont start bleeding soon.
<3
I tested 2 days ago. Still negative but still no bleeding. No idea when my AF is due. I came off the pill 4 weeks ago and haven’t bled at all since the beginning of September so I have no idea. But it’s been 13 days now since the 2 bfps and not a single sign of AF. Super weird.
I’ll leave it another week and then give them a call I think. I’m sure they’ll fob me off but I can but try.

ahhhh I know this feeling. had so many faint positives end of sept then had spotting then negative tests then few days later positive tests.. went docs bloods negative and I'm now nearly end of November no bleeding yet.

I came off the depo in August aswell.

hope it shows for you soon I've given up thinking I'll show ha x

ahhhh I know this feeling. had so many faint positives end of sept then had spotting then negative tests then few days later positive tests.. went docs bloods negative and I'm now nearly end of November no bleeding yet.

I came off the depo in August aswell.

hope it shows for you soon I've given up thinking I'll show ha x

Original poster hope u get an answer soon how frustrating .

Also Coming off the depo shot was horrible for me. Took forever for my cycle to regulate it's self out. That was years ago though.

Mine were pretty soon after the line started fading and numbers were decreasing. I'm sorry babe :( sometimes they can give you something to help it I think?

Hi hon I hope u have some answers now and I hope u are ok.

Thanks everyone.

thought I would update. I started bleeding Monday. 5 weeks since my BFP.
Never been so happy to see a period

Hugs hon so glad u now know where you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->