Those who have had tattoos...

cutebowsxx

Reaction score
How long do they take to heal? I had my first one on Thursday and its really quite sore! Not unbearable.. Just I can feel it scabbing over so when I move or my clothes rub its quite painful. Also can't wait to be able to wash and dry as normal lol. What cream is best to use on them? My tattooist told me bepanthen :haha: so that's currently what I'm using?

Anyway this is what I had...
(This photo was taken only a couple of hours after I had it done)

https://i48.tinypic.com/2mexsi1.jpg

It is very low down on the side of my belly.

I'm already planning my next one! I really want one on my foot next, but not sure what yet as I want it to have meaning :flower:

Feel free to add yours xx

I have 2 and really recommend Bepanthen! I didn't use it on my first one (wasn't told to) but used it on my second and it definitely helped it to heal faster. I kept applying the cream and it was healed properly after a couple of weeks, it didn't scab or anything :thumbup:

Bepanthen is great for healing tattoos!

Mine are usually totally healed within around 3 weeks. My latest is 2 weeks old today and still a little itchy now and again but nothing major.

Bepanthen! So true. Mine stopped being irritating after about a week, healed completely in about 2 x

prettttttty :D :D :D, love it bephantem for me too first tattoo three small stars on neck healled in a week. huge bow on ribs to hip three weeks due to size and diabetic dog tag on wrist less than a week due to the amazing baby bum cream :D haha.

I want to get DS and bumpos DOB in roman numerals somewhere but don't have a clue :shrug:

I used bepanthan with both of mine and they were both healed in a week - no scabs they didn't get sore or anything and one was right where my bra strap was :haha: I applied it really often like everytime I felt it was starting to dry up as I was told not to let them dry and it worked :) x

Don't use bepathan! It makes it fade when healing!! I had to get mine redone.
I used a colourless Antiseptic from the chemist x

Bepanthan here too. I have a few tattoos and everyone has healed beautifully, no fading at all. Nor has anyone else's I've seen

i have three and have always been given a cream from my tattoo artist, so not sure what its called:) your tat is great! i have a honey bee on my lower back, a pisces sign on my belly, and realistic angel wings on my shoulder blades:)

Thin layer of Bep - its anything else that makes it fade.

Dependant on the size it can take a few weeks, i know my biggest took about 2 weeks

I have a star with Honey's name on my back, took about three weeks to heal and a sort of vine with four butterflies (to represent my children, but need to add another pink one eventually) on my arm which is fairly big and took ten days to heal (both bepanthem).

My next is something for my angel girls.

Also you have good tast in names, my Riley (Rae) was born one day before Riley Jay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->