those who have used first signal *update* line eyes?!

GetNmyBelly

Reaction score
ever had a fairly quick evap? I thought I seen a very faint line n the time limit then about 30 min later the line was much darker. just wondering if these tests are bad for evaps. added the pic so u guys could let me know what u think! af not due for another few days. first cycle ttc #2

Screenshot_2016-01-27-10-59-54.jpg

I see it! These tests are hard to judge! I've sort of got one like that myself! Fingers crossed for ya! Good luck!

Yeah, it looks too dry. I'd say evap with those tests!

the TEST line is in the right position... but looks like the line didnt form properly, test again and update us! goodluck hun xx

so I tested with a frer but I hate the new ones. not sure but I think the line I got on it is an evap as well. posted it in a new thread too but here it is

Screenshot_2016-01-28-09-04-38-1.jpg

Screenshot_2016-01-28-18-09-45 (1).jpg

I am not familiar with the new ones but I do a bit of something catching my eye

I see lines on the frer's. I found a little trick with those first signal after they dry with an evap is to add some drops of water where the urine would go. Let it run through and if the line is still purple and doesn't disappear it's a true positive. At least this trick worked for me. Good luck!

so I tested with a frer but I hate the new ones. not sure but I think the line I got on it is an evap as well. posted it in a new thread too but here it is

View attachment 925528

View attachment 925530

I don't like the new ones either. Do you find that urine collects between the control and test line. Like it appears to be a puddle or wet spot even after the urine goes across?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->