Those who insert epo...

rotts05

Reaction score
What is your discharge like the day after?
I did it for the first time last night and todays discharge has been different, there has been some really snotty moments (completely tmi sorry). I assume its related to the epo as its been today only but 1 bit had some red blood in it.

The blood could have been from the insertion irritating your cervix, or it could be your cervix changing. If it's ready to change, the EPO will work much more quickly (or coincidence). In the beginning, when I started EPO the last time, it just came out slightly yellow tinted clear goo. It was just the EPO itself coming out. After a little while, it started coming out thicker and yellow-greener and then chunky, so I knew parts of mucus plug were coming out at that point as well.

Thank you! I guess I'll wait and see then, i have been taking 2 x 1000mg orally for 2 weeks but only started inserting last night.
I used it last time but only orally and in both my 2 previous pregnancies i have never noticed a loss of mucus plug so have nothing to compare it to, typically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->