Those who pay attention to CM...

bclaytonsc

Reaction score
Can you tell me your typical CM "timeline" throughout your cycle? (aka CD 5-8 sticky, 9-12 creamy, 13-16 watery and EW, etc etc)

Right now I'm CD14 and having creamy CM.. There is more of it than in past days and it seems to have a higher water content as well, although I wouldn't classify it as "watery." I'm anticipating it continuing to get more watery within the next few days and then hopefully will see some EWCM.

I'm more NTNP than TTC, but I'm trying to learn what's normal for me and track my CM the best I can. :) I'd love to get an idea of what's normal for everyone else!

Thank you <3

Everyone is different, some don't have any ewcm some have tons. Like some have watery while others won't. I don't tend to have watery cm, rarely. The only time I had lots of watery cm was when I had BV and didn't realise! Unfortunately it can do this and make you think this is fertile cm you're seeing when in fact it's a symptom.
Personally my routine seems to be creamy immediately after af, which can last anywhere between up to CD4-CD7, I'm not in the habit of making ewcm in abundance and only see a little of it close to ovulation, but this cycle I used evening primrose oil and found it increased my ewcm as does drinking plenty of water, so I had ewcm CD7, creamy/ewcm CD8, then ewcm CD9, CD10 & CD11, CD11 is when I had my positive OPK (I usually ovulate the day of my positive OPK or the day after), followed by sticky cm CD12, CD13 and today CD14 I haven't checked yet. During my lp it varies from creamy to sticky, usually becoming more creamy and lots of it until af arrives (but I have had six chemicals in a row, so my cm may have been different if this hadn't been the case). Sometimes I see ewcm later in my lp for a day or so, and this can be normal or it can indicate low progesterone.
Usually I don't have to check internally for cm during my lp as there's usually plenty of it on wiping or otherwise and I don't like to keep checking cervix as I'm prone to cystitis and although obviously I wash my hands first, I prefer not to risk introducing even a trace of soap there just in case

Thank you for the response! Sorry to hear about your chemicals. :hugs:

I'm just trying to get an idea of what's normal for me, and enjoy hearing about what's normal for others and what they typically see throughout their cycles. I'm hoping after a few months I'll be able to see a pattern with my CM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->