Those who use Pockets

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Just wondering, when you put them in the wash do you seperate out all the bits of put them in as they are?

I usually do but OH never does and when I get the washing out of the machine, they've usually come out on their own anyway. If I'm being lazy, I just give them a shake as I put them in the bucket so that the insert is starting to come out. It'll definitely come out on its own then. On the odd occasion that the insert stays in the pocket, I was tempted at first to rewash them, but then I figured that you don't take the inserts out of AIOs so why bother?

i put far too many inserts in each nappy for them to fall out themselves lmfao, i might try washing them without separating and getting the inserts out when they are clean and it will make me less sick hahaha

x

Mine usually fall out aswell, but by habit i seperate unless they are really poopy nappies, then i leave to seperate themselves.
Just one of those random thoughts :lol: I dont use a mesh bag in my bin, didnt see the point when i was still touching them anyways.

no i dont have a mesh bag either, always seemed really unnecessary lol

x

I don't separate them (except the insert in my wnnn which never comes out on its own)

I seperate, never thought not to.

I always seperate, Im actually really picky about it and yell at OH if he doesnt do it before putting the nappies in the nappy box.

I always seperagte mine :D

i always separate mine as its just easier to chuck them all the inserts on the line that way...

I seperate. i beleive you are supposed to unless they have wide pockets so they can fall out i think it's wonderoos that are designed like that?

I always seperate, Im actually really picky about it and yell at OH if he doesnt do it before putting the nappies in the nappy box.

HaHa - I'm the same! Poor OH! :haha:

I separate mine. I could never yell at my OH for not doing it or he'll come back that he wants to go back to disposables (he's still a bit iffy about cloths.) So I just mutter to myself in my mind! :wacko:

i pull the insert out as i put it in the pail

I separate mine. I could never yell at my OH for not doing it or he'll come back that he wants to go back to disposables (he's still a bit iffy about cloths.) So I just mutter to myself in my mind! :wacko:

Heh, that's me as well. I would never say anything to OH for not doing it because he's the same about cloth. I'm grateful if he actually puts the nappy in the bucket at all, rather than leaving it in the bath or, worse, the floor :dohh:

haha i tell paul off all the time, hes not too fussed about cloth neither, hed be happy with her in a disposable but will put her in cloth if i tell him too lol, hes totally apathetic :dohh:

he takes her nappy off most of the time and leaves it open on the floor for me to come and deal with, it pisses me RIGHT off lol

x

I always seperate and use the vanish bar if needed, Also always rinse poopy ones so theres pretty much nothing when it goes in machine!

I separate, but then I just like examine them individually when they come out and say "oooh, no stains" :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->