though i had been poisened but turns out.....

Mize1982

Mya-My gift from God!
Reaction score
wow was i worried last night/early hours of this morning.

my family came up for xmas and my mum brought the food up (well after they had a learner plow into the car) they arrived and we had a great day with a lovely dinner.

My oh stayed over night and we dtd, well it was xmas:haha:, and i fell asleep, i woke an hour later with horrible cramps that i was having to breath through n had a tun of wind. i though oh god i must have food poisioning. the cramps kept coming every hour and i was getting a band of tightness across the top of my bump, i would go hot then cold and was running back n forth to the toilet but nothing was happening down there iykwim.

well i managed to fall asleep, i was shattered, and got up and there has been no cramping so i called the hospital just to get some advise, they said to call the on call doc so that someone could come and check me out, well he arrived an hour ago and turns out i dont have food poisioning apparently i was having contractions!!!!!!!!!

They have stopped now and he has said he doesnt think it will be long till Mya is here!!!!

feel really stupid that my first thought wasnt i may be in labour but that my mum had poisioned me lol!!

oh well hope something happens soon :happydance:

Oh good luck hun, hope ur in labour very soon xxxx

aw bless you!

good luckl!
xxxx

That is totally cute though! Oh, any day for you!! How fun!

Flip! I had pretty much exactly the same experience last night. My baby isn't cooked yet so I'm quite concerned now!

Flip! I had pretty much exactly the same experience last night. My baby isn't cooked yet so I'm quite concerned now!

bless ya hun, if your worried give someone a call but i'm sure your ok.

As i said i was soooo convinced it was the food, maybe yours was i dunno

hope your ok x

Glad to hear your mother didn't poison you! Hopefully your little lady is here soon!

Glad to hear you haven't been poisoned!!!

Ha - My mum said she thought her labour when she had me was a tummy bug so you're not the only one! Good luck :)

I think thats natural especially at this time of year when all the adverts are on tv about not letting turkey ruin ur xmas.... lol Good luck hopefully she will be here soon

aww good luck hope shes here soon for you :hugs: xxx

hehe - that quite tickled me.

Good luck and hope your baby is here soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->