thought i ovulated over a week ago... maybe not?

wwchix

Reaction score
So I got flashy faces on my dual hormone CB monitor between the 12th and 21st march before it went to blank faces either side of those dates. Didn't get a peak but been testing and BFN's since...

Been using OPK's just for fun since and in the past few days this happened:

https://i61.tinypic.com/10n5i4k.jpg

My cervix was lowish and soft with lots of clear watery cm, and now hardly any cm, cervix is high and hard.

Do you think I may have ovulated on CD30 (yesterday) ?? We DTD last night but didnt for about a week before as thought was in the TWW but obviously wasn't....

Oh and I took clomid 50mg CD2-6.

Thanks for any help xx

none of those opks are positive tho, there can be 2 lines present at anytime during your cycle but a positive must be 2 lines the same darkness, hope that helps

I agree with the above sorry! All my tests have a faint line on no matter where I am in cycle it's only if the lines are the same in colour or test like is darker than the control xxx

I don't know what to think... I know that they always have a line on just vary, its just a bit odd that they get darker then lighter in such a way... I'm calling the dr tomorrow for a blood test as I need to know if I even ovulated as if I didn't need to take provera to force af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->