Thought I saw a plus line after 3 mins so I took it apart

Blondegirl18

Reaction score
hey ladies I need help I posted on here like 2 days ago and everyone told me to re try because it looked like my dye ran so I actually bout a diff test the rexall first response from dollar general, i took it apart and saw a fat blue light blue line running up and down by the minus sign is that a evap this was only after 3-5 mins and my minus sign turned really faint

DB260391-3B80-434D-AD43-05CA215CCDBE.jpeg 714DD1A7-3712-4ABE-B2F7-B8CEE3502CA0.jpeg FED69D3D-8072-4309-8272-4A2800E06968.jpeg 6833B01A-E1DC-4008-85AD-B5850A8BA668.jpeg

Looks like early bfp, fingers crossed for you x

I think I can see something faint, do another test in a couple days time!

Also (tmi) but I have this for about 3 days now no itching no smell at all it’s just snotty and thick and I’ve heard it’s because ur people is about to come but I’ve 2 weeks late I was supposed to have it the 14-15th my periods are always regular and I’ve never had this before can anyone help please

8EC6D001-CC2F-4737-BDB2-F9CE1596C551.jpeg 6977CC41-DB47-4513-A43F-A3A8E6D51440.jpeg

Also (tmi) but I have this for about 3 days now no itching no smell at all it’s just snotty and thick and I’ve heard it’s because ur people is about to come but I’ve 2 weeks late I was supposed to have it the 14-15th my periods are always regular and I’ve never had this before can anyone help please

View attachment 1054308 View attachment 1054310

First of all i had to laugh because I'm so happy I'm not the only one that takes pregnancy tests apart haha. Looks like a faint line by the way and a line is a line. Any line even pale is a BFP.

I've been having that cervical mucus as well. I've been feeling so goowey down there and when I wipe it all this very pale yellowey goo.
My AF is not due till next week. I still have over a week to wait but getting that goo stuff for the past few days. Much more today. I actulay thought AF has showed early but it was just that snotty goo.
I'm only 5dpo tho. Urghhh

First of all i had to laugh because I'm so happy I'm not the only one that takes pregnancy tests apart haha. Looks like a faint line by the way and a line is a line. Any line even pale is a BFP.

I've been having that cervical mucus as well. I've been feeling so goowey down there and when I wipe it all this very pale yellowey goo.
My AF is not due till next week. I still have over a week to wait but getting that goo stuff for the past few days. Much more today. I actulay thought AF has showed early but it was just that snotty goo.
I'm only 5dpo tho. Urghhh
Glad I’m not the only one thanks for getting back to me this has really helped

It totally looks like a line in the case.

FWIW I took a FRER out of the case on my first cycle beforeI knew anything about testing and taking it out of the case caused it to get a seriously pink line.

Yours looks BFP before you took it out so I would say BFP but taking them out of the case is iffy. Good luck and baby dust xx

It totally looks like a line in the case.

FWIW I took a FRER out of the case on my first cycle beforeI knew anything about testing and taking it out of the case caused it to get a seriously pink line.

Yours looks BFP before you took it out so I would say BFP but taking them out of the case is iffy. Good luck and baby dust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->