Thought I was WTT, but accidentally became NTNP, now need some advice!

Katwa8

1DS, expecting no2 :)
Reaction score
Hello all

I haven't been on here for a while, my beautiful DS is 22 months old, and although my husband is gagging to have another, I have been wanting to wait until around the summer time (doesn't help that I turn 30 in July so will be wanting a stiff drink or two!)

Anyway, I had my implanon removed 17 days ago, had the pill ready and waiting but forgot to take it. We then did the deed on Monday and decided that we would let nature take its course. Well since Monday (and I know I sound stupid) I have been feeling sick and bloated and I have that kind of, I know feeling, which is what I had with DS. Plus I fell within 6 weeks of coming off the pill with him.

So after all that, I'm basically gagging to know if I am or not, but the implanon gave me really irregular whatsits so I have no idea of dates etc. SO the question is (sorry for being so long winded!) when should I test, if my thingy doesn't come before of course.

thanks so much!

Katwa
XX

Hello i recently had my implanon removed and it gave me pregnancy like symptoms.
I was bloated, sore boobs and bad mood swings, however i wasnt pregnant.
Sorry dont mean to be a downer just want to share my experience.

Dont apologise, that actually might be what it is then. I hadn't thought of that. Well maybe the thing todfo then is just wait and see what happens! Our bodies love to mess with our minds!
Xx

If you came off the implant 17 days ago it could be the effects of that, your hormones can go a little mad at first till they settle down! If you've not had AF after one month off it I'd test then. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->