thought I'd pop back here to see how your all doing :)

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
If you dont mind lol! I havent been here for a while.. obviously lol, Was just wondering how all you ladies are getting on?? :)
xx

hi there babyblonde. how are things going for you? Are you starting to get morning sickness yet? I've heard it's roughest between 6-9 weeks.

Still no bfp for me. AF was due today, still no sign, but my temp has dropped almost a whole degree in the past three days so it's just a matter of time....

I'm due to ovulate again smack in the middle of our honeymoon so fingers crossed we have a honeymoon baby! :)

Things are going great thanks :) yeah my ms started at 6 weeks lol. Good luck to you! I hope you get your BFP! xx

I kept telling myself the morning sickness would be completely welcome because it meant we were having a baby, even if it meant feeling nauseous at our wedding and on our honeymoon. I'm upset we didn't get our bfp but it's for the best, I'm sure. :) I really do hope we at least get our honeymoon baby though!

Aww you'll get one hun! If you get anything like my morning sickness then you will change your mind straight away about wanting it lol! sick in the morning, then feeling sick all day and all night lol, but I suppose baby is growing ok to that makes me relax, and probably the only time I would like being sick lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->