Thought I'd say "Hi"

subaru555

IVF Mar '13
Reaction score
We're due in 9 weeks and I'm just starting my stash.

Thought I should say hi and that I'll be invading the swap and sell shortly!

Really really want to do the cloth and although I'm very much sporting "L plates" in relation to cloth at the minute I really am going to try my best :blush:

xxx

My top tip would be not to beat yourself up if it doesn't go according to plan at first, and if it doesn't, don't write cloth off completely. Some take to it straight away but we didn't get full time into cloth until La was about 7 months.

Hi!!
Be warned, once you start you won't want to stop... I know and my baby isn't here yet either lol.

Hiya :hi: it is additive so be warned :haha:

:hi: Hi hon and welcome - hang on and wait for the addiction! :haha:

Thanks girls, yep, his first itti and fuzzibunz arrived this morning :blush: got cushie tushies, and issys all on there way along with a few preloved from on here lol

How much do we actually need as I'm at about 8 just now but they are all various types to see what we like.

I was thinking about 30/40?

Thanks!

Here's his very first two to arrive :) It's made me so excited and DH loves them too. I'm so glad he's supporting - I would say excited but you know men!, they just do things because they're told :haha:

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm39/kaylz_555/Baby%20related/IMG00863-20100806-2040.jpg

Im in the same boat as you and just starting my stash!

:hi: Hello btw! :)

:hi: I dont have huge stashes and up till now I was fine. I have about 25 per bum (I have 2 in cloth) and washed every other day. I'm very busy ATM so I could do with a few more so that if I dont was every second day I' not down to almost zero. I think 30 is a good number. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->