Thought Id skipped it...

KX

Reaction score
heartburn!

Ahh, I suffered bad with Becca, drank Gaviscon like juice, no wonder she was a VERY hairy baby.

Its back with vengence-drinking milk like no tomorrow! Maybe in for another hairy mary-its no wonder looking at the dad-monkey man!:rofl:

Aww thats not good .. hope it clears up for you soon.

Horrid isnt it I tried gaviscon tablets they were better altho taste a bit gaggy.

Poor you

I've got it (and had it for ages) BIG TIME today! I woke up with it and its still here, took some gaviscon & also drank loadsa milk.....Not really helped! If its still this bad tomorrow I'll be back at the doc's!
Apparently the Hairy Baby thing is just a Myth! Either a myth or I'm about to be the first human to give birth to a gorilla!!!

oh i believe it, i will post a pic of becky when she was born. full head of jet black hair and a hairy back (that disappearedwhen she was a few months!):rofl:

You have my sympathies. I really suffered from heartburn, it was a right bitch. Though Seren was a wee baldie head.

I really sympathise hun. I had it really bad with both kids and neither were particularly hairy.

I had some tablets on prescription which helped. I can't remember what they were called, but the midwife suggested them as the taste of Gaviscon was making me sick. They were white in colour and tasted of butterscotch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"