Thought Id skipped it...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by KX, Jul 18, 2007.

1. KX

KX Well-Known Member

heartburn!

Ahh, I suffered bad with Becca, drank Gaviscon like juice, no wonder she was a VERY hairy baby.

Its back with vengence-drinking milk like no tomorrow! Maybe in for another hairy mary-its no wonder looking at the dad-monkey man!:rofl:

2. Tezzy

Tezzy Mum of 2 TTCAL

aww poor you!

i didnt have it at all!!

3. Trinity

Trinity Well-Known Member

Aww thats not good .. hope it clears up for you soon.

4. bexxie

bexxie Well-Known Member

Horrid isnt it I tried gaviscon tablets they were better altho taste a bit gaggy.

Poor you

5. Lil_Baby_Boo

Lil_Baby_Boo Well-Known Member

I've got it (and had it for ages) BIG TIME today! I woke up with it and its still here, took some gaviscon & also drank loadsa milk.....Not really helped! If its still this bad tomorrow I'll be back at the doc's!
    Apparently the Hairy Baby thing is just a Myth! Either a myth or I'm about to be the first human to give birth to a gorilla!!!

6. KX

KX Well-Known Member

oh i believe it, i will post a pic of becky when she was born. full head of jet black hair and a hairy back (that disappearedwhen she was a few months!):rofl:

7. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

You have my sympathies. I really suffered from heartburn, it was a right bitch. Though Seren was a wee baldie head.

8. Amanda

Amanda Mum of 3

I really sympathise hun. I had it really bad with both kids and neither were particularly hairy.

I had some tablets on prescription which helped. I can't remember what they were called, but the midwife suggested them as the taste of Gaviscon was making me sick. They were white in colour and tasted of butterscotch!