Thoughts? 2-3 months ago..

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
I took these test 2-3 months ago due to a late period.. My period didn't return till recently. I went to the doctor two weeks after these test and got BFN..... We're they positive or evap lines?

Here is the test..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
Another view

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 5
They look positive so im not sure hun. Have you taken another test recently?

Yeah, BFN. I went to the fair in early October before I took the test, I didn't think I was pregnant till I started feeling sick from the smell of the food so I came home and took a test and got those results. When I got on one ride, it was kinda a tight fit due to having a big chest (tmi) so the man that ran the ride had to push the bar on my stomach really hard.... Then two weeks later I got a BFN and didn't even ovulate or have a period till recently..

Hmmm.. Im not really sure hun. Im not sure if you possibly were pregnant and maybe had an early miscarriage :(

Yeah that's what I'm thinking :/ Cause I had all the symptoms. But how long after a miscarriage will the test turn negative?

I think about a week it would be negative. Im sorry to hear that

could be chemical then, or a blighted ovum then and misscarriage, but you would no if was misscarriage due to heavy cramping and clotting.

but those tests give false positives to alot of people apperently blue dye tests suck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->