Thoughts on my OPKs

Lovetoteach86

Reaction score
These are my OPKs from CD8 and CD9, do I just have high LH levels, or do yall think the darkness of the lines mean that I am going to ovulate soon? I have never used OPKs before, so I don't know what to expect, just thought the lines were kind of dark for this early in my cycle, or do those lines look normal for CD8 and 9? The first one was about 8pm CD8, the second one was today at 12pm which is CD9.

Attachments

• opk cd9.jpg
    opk cd9.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 20
How many days are your cycles usually? If shorter like 26-28 day cycle you will Ovulate at around CD 12-14....depends on how long cycles are :) FX for you...they are getting darker :) soon as that lines dark as the other line or darker then you will have a positive :)

How many days are your cycles usually? If shorter like 26-28 day cycle you will Ovulate at around CD 12-14....depends on how long cycles are :) FX for you...they are getting darker :) soon as that lines dark as the other line or darker then you will have a positive :)

Well I just had my first period since getting off of BCP, so I am not sure how long my cycle is. My cycles on BCP were 28 days like clock work, but before I got on the pills I had two periods a month... so I guess it is definitely possible that I am going back to shorter cycles.. I have no idea what my body is going to do now that it doesn't have the pills to tell it what to do. That is why I started using OPKs for the first time to see what my cycles are up to now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->