Thoughts on this ladies? BFing, NTNP

3kiddosmaybe4

Reaction score
I'm still breast feeding my 16 mo old and using no other bc. Cycles have not returned though I do get cramps one week a month. This past month I did opk's and realized too late that I had sex a day or so before my most fertile time. This week should be my af week....and I have plenty of cramps like during af. BUT last week I started getting more cm going on and (TMI) when I just used the restroom, my panties looked wet....when I wiped, I got a glob of what looks just like egg white! I have an appt for Thursday for my pap so I can go on bc, but I'm thinking I might not need it now! I have no tests, will pick those up later today. I just wanted to get thoughts. Does this sound like I might be pregnant? Or just a messed up cycle? The ewcm really throws me off.
thanks for your help!!

This is what I posted yesterday and need more help please! I didn't pick up any tests since I stayed home, but will for sure get some tonight to use in the morning. I'm still experiencing lots of mucus today, just not like what I saw yesterday. Still have light cramping. AF not showing up, but not really any pregnancy signs either.

So any advice and thoughts would be most helpful and appreciated!

Thanks again!

Hi, I'm a bit confused. You say that your cycles haven't come back but then you say that this week should have been your AF week? Is that based on a positive OPK? I think when you are b/f that your body can gear up to ovulate a few times before it actually happens. I got repeated patches of EWCM for a couple of months before AF finally came back. I also had tons of 'pregnancy' symptoms when my cycle was returning, which must have been due to hormonal changes as I wasn't pregnant. Having said that, it is possible to catch the first egg and never get your period back at all, so you never know, you might be pregnant. I drove myself mad thinking I must be pregnant though for the few months before I got AF back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->