Thoughts on TMI Symptoms? CD 25 12DPO

SdptNative

Reaction score
You think I would know the signs by now, but I wanted to get another take on this.

Should have O'd on June 5th (BD 4th & 5th). Had one drop of spotting on the 10th (5-6DPO). I thought AF started yesterday afternoon (10-11DPO) from spotting - but then it was completely gone. Slight cramping today, nausea, and feeling really hot. My cycles are usually 30 days, but in March and April they were 29, then two more at 26 since, which would make me due to start around Wednesday or Thursday. I had a BFN today.

Any chance I could be pregnant??

One more thing - I forgot to add. Sorry for the TMI - but I keep feeling like I have started - it feels wet down there. But when I run to the bathroom there's nothing... I'm losing my mind.

I def think there is a chance you could be pg! I myself got a BFN today, but talking to my best friend, she knew she was pg & didn't even get a BFP till 3 days after her missed af.

So keep your head up & GL!

Hello Ladies,

I'm a newbie and I'm really trying to occupy my mind while waiting.

Looks like we are on the same cycle. I O'd on the 5th as well and AF is due 18th or 19th. Your symptoms sound very much like you could be.

Some women just don't show positive tests till days after they're late. My hormones never work on HPT. I had to confirm through blood tests with my first child, and I had absolutely no symptoms until after my period was late, which I didn't even notice was late. I had gotten dehydrated at the beach the week before in the ER. They gave me fluids and sent me home. They even told my pg test was (-). Then they called me back couple of days later and my blood tests were positive.

Keep you head up and GL!

Thanks - I am debating if I should call my obgyn office. I am RH negative, and while I pretty sure I am PG - the spotting would be cause for getting a shot for rhogam. I got a BFN again this morning - and my period is due in the next day or two - but I am not having usual period symptoms. I was crampy last night, and absolutely nothing today. Feeling nauseous during the day. Extremely hot right now. Usually I have two really light days before my period starts full force, and there's nothing. I go back and forth because I think I really want to be PG, but I am trying to stay rational and think that it's just my period being wonky. Only time will tell, and it's only a couple more days, but it's killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->