• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thoughts

jesssika

Mummy to Charlotte
Reaction score
Does anyone think pregnancy feels like one very long hangover? The tiredness and the nausea, it's so ironic haha.

Haha don't worry girly it gets better I promise you :)

Ahha Evita, I can't wait! I'm over it already :nope: I love my little nugget but gosh it's taking its toll on me :haha:

You'll be in the second tri before you know it! Everything sped past me and now i'm 15 weeks :O I can't believe it! Yes first tri does suck :/ But you have this to look forward too! So just soldier through, i've pretty much forgotten about it lol cos i'm so excited to be finding out the gender and feeling kicks :)

I know! It only feels like yesterday I found out I was pregnant but it was 3 weeks ago.. I'm like what? How?! Ahh! It's going to go too fast! Haha awww! Have you got a gender scan organised yet? You can find out in a couple of weeks :D <3

I know! It only feels like yesterday I found out I was pregnant but it was 3 weeks ago.. I'm like what? How?! Ahh! It's going to go too fast! Haha awww! Have you got a gender scan organised yet? You can find out in a couple of weeks :D <3

It feels like only yesterday I was where you are but it was nearly two months! Lol time flies, it is going too fast it's freaking me out! I have a midwife appointment on the 9th. And from there we will discuss nuchal scan results and book my gender scan! Which I want as soon as I can get it lol because it will be a late birthday present for my OH and a early one for me! He turns 20 on the 18th and I should be able to get it a couple days after his birthday, and I turn 18 on the 8th of June :) I'm going to treat myself to heaps of LO goodies hehe <3

Haha oh that's so gorgeous :haha: I hope your intuition is right and you're having a little girly! Hahay 18th is on May 26th :D I don't think anything exciting will be happening then except I will be 12 weeks, and I'm going to announce to my friends at my birthday dinner :) as they'll be wondering why I'm not drinking :haha: works out nicely :)

Haha oh that's so gorgeous :haha: I hope your intuition is right and you're having a little girly! Hahay 18th is on May 26th :D I don't think anything exciting will be happening then except I will be 12 weeks, and I'm going to announce to my friends at my birthday dinner :) as they'll be wondering why I'm not drinking :haha: works out nicely :)

I think it's a girl, OH thinks it's a boy lol! Who knows I would be completely happy either way :D I can't wait to find out. Oh we're quite close together in age :) Well that is exciting that is your safe mark! Perfect time to announce aswell <3

I've actually been pretty lucky! The only thing getting to me is my boobs being sore, some cramping, and I'm definitely a little emotional! Oh, and SO tired. I feel so bad because I'm always falling asleep on OH! No m/s over here (yet, hopefully I'm lucky and bypass it completely!)

I've actually been pretty lucky! The only thing getting to me is my boobs being sore, some cramping, and I'm definitely a little emotional! Oh, and SO tired. I feel so bad because I'm always falling asleep on OH! No m/s over here (yet, hopefully I'm lucky and bypass it completely!)

Haha that's so great :) I'm glad you've had it good! Ill live vicariously through you for the next few weeks :haha: I hope it all stays away for ya!

Haha that's so great :) I'm glad you've had it good! Ill live vicariously through you for the next few weeks :haha: I hope it all stays away for ya!

:) Well, you're almost to the point where hopefully you're almost over it!! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Haha I am beginning to feel better, but now I feel like no matter what I eat or how much water I drink my stomach feels empty and it feels kind of like its burning, I'm trying to avoid eating more than I did before because I know it's not necessary but gosh this is crazy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->