Thoughts?

Starlight288

Reaction score
I'm new to all of this. My husband and I just started TTC. I had a positive OPK 11/8 and we DTD leading up to it and the day of and after. I'm now 10dpo. I've had ongoing backache and nausea.

Yesterday at 9po I woke up with a sore throat and felt awful. I had a weird feeling in my stomach late last night- I really don't know how to describe - felt heavy but it was weird.

Today 10dpo I feel better. Still a snotty nose and scratchy throat. But this morning I had pink discharge when I wiped. I also have the odd feeling in my belly but it's not menstrual cramps. Sorta twinges but Idk. And I'm dizz.

Could the spotting me implantation?? If it is how soon after that would a HPT pick it up?

Thanks for any thoughts!

They're all positive signs. I had nausea about 7-10dpo and a two day headache, which are not pms symptom I usually get. The cramping could be Implantation. The spotting could be IB but I've never experienced that, I've red that pink mucus and brown can be considered the norm for IB. When do you test?

Get a frer! When i started IB i got my positive - a reeeeeally faint one - just 3 days later, good luck x

So if this IB a frer would pick it up soon?
Spotting appears to be gone. Only lasted a few hours.

I got quite a clear line on a Asda chespie 4 days befor I was due in, then a stronger one tro days later. Fx for you.

Christ, my writing makes it look like Im drunk on that last message.... I'm sooooo tired!

Haha! I understood! Thanks for replying!

Well I'm out... Much more pink when wiping now.

My IB was pinky light brown & went on for about 6-7 wks after i was pg aswell, think he implanted in a blood Vessel, its possible you could be still,

Thanks! Idk, it slower again ( it's only when I wipe). No AF cramps yet...

So.. AF was due Sunday. Nothing but that little bit of spotting. I've had an awful cold/congestion. Took a test early Monday morning. BFN. I've had some AF like cramps the day AF was due and the day after, but nothing came. Now she's still not here- today I have the light pink/mucus (TMI) again only when I wipe. What's the deal?? Thanks to any who have an idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->