Coucou

Reaction score
Do you see something

Attachments

• IMG_0209.jpg
    IMG_0209.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 66
I think I see something very light...

I think something is catching my eye. Good luck :)

I see something, might look a bit too skinny though?. Good luck. x

Started my last period on the 11th. My cycle is 25 days. According to ovulation calendars I ovulated from the 17-22th and it happened on the 21st(unprotected sex and came inside) but Im on the evra patch since the 14th and now I have brownish spotting (little bit) since yesterday.. thinking this could be implantation bleeding and did this test yesterday...

New birth control can throw off a cycle/ not be effective immediately. I would be surprised though tbh since you typically had short cycles and your unprotected sex was on CD 10. You ovulate and the egg is visible for 12-24 hours, and with a 25 day cycle I would expect you to ovulate closer to CD 11 . The window range is because soe can live 3-5 days so that's your fertility window not your predicted ovulation window. You also can't really rely on those apps. You can only rely on bloodwork or bbt temping to figure out your o date conclusively. But that would be some pretty good timing to get preggo if your patch failed. I'd honestly get some bloodwork done tomorrow if you can (ask for a beta) because if you are pregnant you need to get that patch off (out? Idk never used it) immediately

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->