Threatened misscariage

JRD

Reaction score
Hi, Saturday morning when I went for my morning pee there was pink fluid in the toilet and pink spotting on the toilet paper. Soon after I started to get a dull ache on my right side, my husband took me to the hospital and as we were waiting I went to the bathroom and the pink tuned to red blood. They took blood samples and itinerary samples and all came back normal so they did an ultrasound, baby had a 169 heartbeat and my cervix is closed baby measuring 8 weeks. Doc was really reassuring and just said to be on bed rest until bleeding stops, it stopped that night but I still stayed in bed but still I have a one year old to take care of. I went to the bathroom and there was pink again on the toilet paper and since is gone. Had anyone had a threatened misscariage and everything turned out ok?? I'm so scared I love this baby so much already❤️

I had some light pink spotting around 6 weeks which made me go to the ER. They checked everything out and it was fine. The doctor had said that its normal as long as it's not painful or that to the point I need a pad. Try to stress hun and take it easy.

I had the same thing! No red, but i had lots of pink. Went to dr at 7w, baby was fine. 8w again baby was fine but they saw a small subchorionic bleed. I have a 10 month old to care for and lift him a lot as he's not crawling or walking yet. The dr reassured me as well and said if baby is measuring right with dates and has a good heartbeat, there's a very high chance for a good outcome. :hugs: i know how stressed you are, but there's a good chance all will be well :)

Hi huni I know how your feeling. I was at a&e yesterday as when wiped there was red.
I'm 4weeks?
Had my hcg levels checked which were 387 and retesting Tuesday have a scan today at 11.
I'm just trying to think positively at this point.
I'm sure everything will be fine.
Will add you and ur precious bean to my prayers:)

Did they scan you to find the cause of the bleeding? There are several things that can cause it that don't mean you're miscarrying. For instance, I was in the ER with bleeding and cramping when I was 6 weeks, and they found that a subchorionic hematoma was causing the bleeding. They only found it by doing a trans vaginal exam, though, not by doing an abdominal one. Fibroids can also causing bleeding, as well as cervical irritation. Hopefully they can find out!

Oh my god, I'm having this right now. I'm about 4 weeks along right now. Last night I found I was bleeding a bit when I went to the bathroom (to be exceptionally graphic, I had a big dollop of blood slide out and when wiping got a bit of reddish-brown on the paper). I was hysterical. I've been having cramps akin to my usual AF type (although maybe a little lower?).

I calmed down and did a pregnancy test this morning and it's still positive. What's happening? Is this a miscarriage? I'm terrified.

Hi charmedseed I experienced the same but with bright blood on wiping I went and had my hcg levels checked on Sunday got to go bk tomorrow to see if they have doubled. I'm not thinking about if they are lower.
Maybe call ur local early pregnancy unit for advice . Fx for u.

Just popped in to say I had bleeding from week 6 - week 14....but I'm now the proud Mummy to a healthy 4 month old boy. Good luck Fx'd for you x

When I was pregnant with my daughter i had a major bleed. My OB was scanning me weekly bc I had previous history of multiple miscarriages, and he was just a nice man :). At week 6 we saw the hb and then 4 days later I wiped and found a lot of red blood on the tissue. I put on a pad and continued to bleed red for a couple hours. It was red. I was also cramping severely for those 2 hours. I just knew that the baby had died. I knew I didn't fully miscarry bc I stopped bleeding after those 2 hours (filled a pad during that time), but I knew I had lost the baby. My next OB appt was 4 days away so I just waited. I didn't call or anything bc I knew I had lost the baby and there was nothing they could do. Well, 4 days later I went in and told them what happened and he scanned me and baby was still there with a strong hb and had grown appropriately. She's now 13 months. So bleeding can happen and everythign be okay. I think since you saw a strong hb after the bleeding is a very good sign. Good luck! Oh, btw, my OB could never confirm where the bleeding had come from, he could only guess and said that happens...that women bleed and they never know why. Again, best of luck.

I had similar at about 6-7 weeks when I was pregnant with Eleanor and everything turned out fine :)

I'm still cramping and bleeding this morning. I've called (and emailed, heh) my OB and am waiting to see if they can get me in.

For those of you having this, was it like a period? I'm having both cramps and bleeding (kind of in little gushes, but I've been sitting and laying most of the morning).

Kinda wish husband was more upset about it. =( He's feeling for me and is sorry, but I think it's awfully different for him.

Yes, it was totally like a period with cramps and everything. It just gushed out of me, I thought I lost the baby for sure. But nope, baby was still there, growing on track, with a strong heartbeat. :) Don't give up hope until you get a scan, because there are plenty of reasons for bleeding that ARE NOT a miscarriage.

Been in to have an ultrasound and I definitely miscarried. I'm heartbroken, but I know that it isn't unusual this early along. We'll keep going along and try again when it's time! It'll be okay. Thank you all for your kindness and support.

So sorry to hear, Charmed. :( Best wishes for you.

Been in to have an ultrasound and I definitely miscarried. I'm heartbroken, but I know that it isn't unusual this early along. We'll keep going along and try again when it's time! It'll be okay. Thank you all for your kindness and support.

Sorry for your loss :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"