Throbbing in Vagina

roobie74

Reaction score
Hi

I'm 11 weeks pregnant with twins. I currently have a throbbing dull ache in my vagina. Is this normal?

I had a scare on Friday night when I passed alot of red blood and a few clots. I had an ultrasound yesterday morning and both babies are fine, but now I am worried that the pain is connected to the bleeding???!!!??

I wish i coulds top worrying LOL! but I just can't help it!!

Thanks xxx

hey i wasnt pregnant with twins but with my first baby at around 12 weeks i got a little bit of pain

im sure its another symptom, try not to worry i know its hard though!

try not to worry hun a you heart beats are the best sign possible bleeding in some pregnancies is the norm try not to worry im sure everything is fine i think if something was wrong it would be more a pain in your lower tummy so i really wouldnt worry.... bleeding in pregnancy can be lotsof reasons its just the norm for you! or you have a low lying placenta which is double possible as your carry 2 babies and hey congrats on that how wonderful after so long trying to you are going have not 1 but 2 babies xxxxxxxx

Ah thanks. Since posting this I have googled it and apparently it can be due to the uterus stretching. So, as mine is stretching for two that prob explains it LOL!! xx

there you go silly billy summert an nowt happy healthy 9months to you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->