Throw some boys' names at me!

M

Maid Marian

I've just had a complete change of heart regarding my little lad's name.

I now need to come up with a few names, which me and hubby can mull over, and then when the little lad's born, we'll see which suits him. I've trawled the internet, but there are just too many! :wacko:

So I thought I'd ask you lovely ladies to just post 1 or 2 names each - preferably not too common is my only request :thumbup: (like Thomas/William/James/etc)

Thanks ladies :flower:

Here are two wonderful photos of our little boy, incase they inspire you!
https://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu330/rosesmischief/BABYedit.jpg
https://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu330/rosesmischief/BABY_2_7edit.jpg

Also any advice/stories about your own naming-crises!

Ok How about
Ethan
Declan
Riley
Charlie
Oscar
Felix
Finley
Freddie
Jasper
Louie/louis
Lewis

George, Aaron, Jonah, Jake, Samuel, Nathan?

We were team yellow and we argued about names for the entire pregnancy! I was adamant I wanted Harry but OH didn't like it. When DS was born he didn't look like a Harry at all, and we decided on Ethan as it suited him. It was a name that was on my "ok" list but I'd changed my mind about it lots of times. When we met him in person it just seemed right. So don't despair if you can't decide right now, just have a few names you don't mind and try them out for size once LO arrives :)

Freddie is gorgous! I think Ill grab that name and add it to my "pile" :) I also like the name Ollie (or Oliver)

Ashley
Gregory
Sebastian
Lawrence
Jeremy
Patrick
Atticus
Nathan

bradley
lewis
regan
aaron
jay
tomas(thomas spelt differently)
corey
zac
evan
oscar(ozzy)

how about:

Miles
Jude
Kasen
Cory
Toby
Marley

Ive 2 boys the first was easy to name, we were having a Dylan for a boy and Sophie for a girl, the second i was hoping for a girl and didnt even think about boys names, and when it came to it we struggled for a boys name but came up with Finlay :o) i love my boys names. only thing is i wish we had chosen the Finley spelling because everyone speels his name wrong lol

Sawyer
Fraser
Flynn
Henry
Brady
Brodie
Miles
Theo
Xander
Hugh
Nathaniel
Evan

Dylan or Leyton ( my boys :cloud9: )

Seth
Ethan
Jake
Zane
Riley

I like Liev or Liam. Those are on my "to consider" list for when I have mine...

How about:

Zack
Reuben
Adam
Marcus
Luca
Sebastien
Jamie
Theo
Max
Christian
Harrison
Charlie
Jaxon
Jai
Nate
Rory
Kieran
Shay

Hope that helps :)

Caleb
Sebastian
Chase
Brody
Sawyer
Blake
Carter
Levi
Myles
Finlay
Jayden
Oscar

Hi there
How about

Bryce
Ryder
Kain
Saige
Levi
I also like Kyle

I have a Seth and thats a different name for sure, along with Bryce. But someone suggested Seth already LOL

Out of curiousity...out of all the names suggested, what names have you picked from or considered?
Oh BTW I love the second picture of your little boy..hes sucking his lip, so adorable. Gosh I miss pregnancy so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->