Throwing up from sneezing?

Exmxb

mama to Samuel ♥
Reaction score
Has this happened to anyone? I feel like a freak. I used to call it "snagging" when i was pregnant before, because every time I sneezed, I'd gag, but never throw up! Well just a few moments ago, I drank about half of my instant breakfast (meal replacement drink with vitamins and stuff), feeling kinda queasy but okay. Then all of a sudden i sneezed twice, and right after my gag reflex went crazy and i puked up the whole drink,... and probably some bile too. :(

yuckk i hate puking!

I'm the opposite, I have always the the overwhelming feeling that I am about to throw up but then if I sneeze I feel so much better!

Sorry I can't help but I've always been baffled by this x

Hey girl, this happens to me too. I hate it so much! I've never had this with any of my other pregnancies. I'll sneeze, and then my stomach will tuuuuuurn, mouth waters, then the gagging/puking starts. I puked in a burger king bag in my living room the other day because of it. It also happens if I cough too hard, or if I get phlem in the back of my throat and try to clear it. My gag reflex is baaaaaad this time around. Wish I could say it will get better soon, but I'm just past 16 weeks and its still there.

Hey girl, this happens to me too. I hate it so much! I've never had this with any of my other pregnancies. I'll sneeze, and then my stomach will tuuuuuurn, mouth waters, then the gagging/puking starts. I puked in a burger king bag in my living room the other day because of it. It also happens if I cough too hard, or if I get phlem in the back of my throat and try to clear it. My gag reflex is baaaaaad this time around. Wish I could say it will get better soon, but I'm just past 16 weeks and its still there.
lol Thanks for making me less like a freak! :) i have the same thing with coughing too, cough too hard and then -urp-, and the phlegm thing too! of course, pregnancy makes you more mucous-y so maybe that's why...?

I'm the opposite, I have always the the overwhelming feeling that I am about to throw up but then if I sneeze I feel so much better!

Sorry I can't help but I've always been baffled by this x
ugh i wish. I usually love sneezing lol, but now i dread it!

Funny thing....I was searching to see why I do this very same thing and stumbled across this site. Well it could be due to the pregnancy you ladies have, however I am not pregnant since I am a guy and I have this very issue now, plus when I blow my nose after the gagging it is like the air gets forced back down and traps the other air which makes it hard to blow. I know what your going through when it comes to this and I hope we all find relief! :hugs:

P.S. If this is caused by pregnancy then I need to go to the Guinness book of worlds record.....or to a doctor reeeeeal fast....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->