Thrush..... Warning tmi!!!!!!!!

natalie85

Reaction score
Hiya!!!!
Have any of u since pregnancy or TTC suffered really badly with thrush??
Since July I've suffered on and off wit thrush! Since pregnancy it's got a lot worse to the point it bleeds :blushes:
Ok now I'm not sure if related to thrush, but I have pain down there like a bit erm stabby?!? It's hard to explain!!! Where it's bled It is slightly swollen!
Sorry I'm not very good at explaining!!!
Has anyone had anything like this?
I'm really embarrassed!!! :blushes:

Ive got it right now :( I haven't had it for years but it's all very itchy and sore and i keep forgetting to get some canesten to sort it out.

If you're bleeding get yourself to the doctors love. No need to keep suffering.

X

Hiya!

I had Thrush before I got my BFP and for a few weeks after - havent had it since but I would imagine its pretty common. Maybe worth mentioning to your midwife though as they can give you something to sort it out - it may even be something else - it sounds v uncomfortable, dont suffer in silence - go get it checked hun xx

Aww thank u!! I saw midwife today but I just couldn't bring myself to say anything as when I said about sicatica she didn't seem that interested or concerned?!?
It's stupid I should get used to people looking down there but I am just embarrassed I guess?!? Xx

Aww thank u!! I saw midwife today but I just couldn't bring myself to say anything as when I said about sicatica she didn't seem that interested or concerned?!?
It's stupid I should get used to people looking down there but I am just embarrassed I guess?!? Xx
:blush:

Awwwww - bless you! Its not the nicest of things - just think that that midwife could be delivering your baby a few months down the line! You could always book an appt to spk to your doctor if your not comfortable talking to MW? Failing that - get yourself some Caneston from your pharmacy and see if that clears it up. :flower:

I have suffered with thrush since I can remember and it has got worse during pregnancy. It is so frustrating. I have never once had bleeding with it though, is that from scratching?
You really do need to be checked, which I know is not nice, but I have got through embarrassing examinations by wearing funny socks! It seems silly but works for me. They have been commented on which took attention away from the discomfort :)

Just think, if you get through just a few mins of embarrassment you can get some relief.

I had internal thrush with my second pregnancy. Had no other symptoms though except a bleed... I went to the hospital and they did an internal swab, gave me tablets to put up there...
I think if you are suffering to the point where you are in pain and swollen, you need to see your Dr or midwife. I know its embarrasing mentioning these things but they might be able to give you something better than over the counter medicines.x

Thank u!! I am going to pluck the courage up to go to docs soon!!

yes I had it twice during my first trimester. I've never bled from it, but it was itchy and uncomfortable. I found some relief by sitting in a cool bath with apple cider vinegar. My doctor also called in a prescription and that cleared it up fast! good luck hun!

Hi, I was wondering, it is very hard to get a hold of my OB/GYN at the moment. I do have an appointment with him this coming Friday. Do you think it will harm the baby in any way if the thrush is left untreated for two more days. The hospital and pharmacy are a 30-45 minute drive away.

Does it pose any harm to the LO??? I've had it before, but not durin pregnancy. :nope: Little worried.

Thank you for your advice! :flower:

I have suffered with thrush since having my son 3years ago.I had it to the point it would bleed so badly and i was unable to leave the house due to walking.
2days ago its started as bad with this baby i haven't had it this bad for a long time so i guess its all down to pregnancy :)
Doctor told me i cant take nothing by mouth so gave me the cream and pessary xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->