Thrush :((((

cupcake0406

Reaction score
Ok ladies so I'm due to get induced next week and I've got thrush :( I am going to the doctors today but wondered if there is anything that has worked for any of you that I can try?

I've tried a canesten pessary and natural live bio yogurt which relieved but then the soreness returned :(((

Please help! Don't want to deliver while I still have thrush it's painful as it is!

Maybe speak with your doctor about it and see what he/she recommends? I had thrush few weeks back, but only needed the cream for the external itching. But mw took a swab to make sure there isnt any internal infection aswell, still waiting on those results

Ok ladies so I'm due to get induced next week and I've got thrush :( I am going to the doctors today but wondered if there is anything that has worked for any of you that I can try?

I've tried a canesten pessary and natural live bio yogurt which relieved but then the soreness returned :(((

Please help! Don't want to deliver while I still have thrush it's painful as it is!

may want to be seen, if you used everything and it did not go away it might be bv////you would want that away before you deliver...

Thanks ladies, I will be ringing them up at 8am promptly :/ pretty sure it's not bv though as I've had it before and it was a lot different to this.

Whatever it is hope he/she can sort something out! It's horrible :( x

Thanks ladies, I will be ringing them up at 8am promptly :/ pretty sure it's not bv though as I've had it before and it was a lot different to this.

Whatever it is hope he/she can sort something out! It's horrible :( x

feel better hun

xx

my last son i as well had a thrush infection I ended putting on baby rash cream to sooth it...lol

it worked, did not make it go away, but did not make it worse...and soothed it :)

kept making jokes that my son isnt even here and i stolen his stuff already LOL

Haha I will definitely bear that in mind!! Lol!!! Any relief is better than no relief. Even if it does come from pinching the baby's goodies ;) x

Thankyou! Hope I will soon :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->