Thrust vs no thrust

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
When DH finishes in me he stops thrusting and holds his body real close to mine so he gets deep. Does he need to keep thrusting or would that damage sperm in the vagina? All responses welcome even if you don't know the answer a little hello is ok.
:)

It doesn't make any difference. As long as he doesn't pull out right before, the sperm are right next to the cervix and they swim in pretty quickly. So there's nothing you really can or need to do that's going to help or hinder the process at that point.

I agree with MindUtopia!

For what it's worth, DH does the same, but I don't think it's for the same reasons. He's told me that it's really sensitive when when he pulls out afterwards, so I'm wondering if it's a sensitivity thing for him.

I really never thought about it! I'll have to ask I'm curious now lol

Didn't make a difference for us. We only had unprotected sex once 4 days before I ovulated and and were in the spoon position so he wasn't even very deep but as they say it only takes 1 sperm at the right time!

I think it i pretty normal for guys to stop thrusting right afterward... I know my guy generally does as he gets uber sensitive right afterward...

I think no thrust is better for us, if he keeps thrusting after he finishes less of it stays in!

Didn't make a difference for us. We only had unprotected sex once 4 days before I ovulated and and were in the spoon position so he wasn't even very deep but as they say it only takes 1 sperm at the right time!

I'm happy to know you got peg in spoon position. Makes me feel better that it CAN happen that way. Lol sometimes we do a "quickie" that way because we're both tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->