Tight Lower Abdomen, Cramping, Vivid Dreams-- Pregnancy??

Missy_Munster

Reaction score
Hi ladies !!😘

I'm new here and I'm just wondering if any other women are experiencing this: On DPO4 I woke up having some pretty bad cramping and had a bit of nausea. I felt bloated and had lower back pain that hurt to the point that I didn't want to stand or move for about 25 mins (For the record: I've had lower back issues on and off from a injury that happened awhile ago but I haven't had any pain from it in the last couple years). I also felt very gassy so I decided to take tums which helped with the bubble gut feeling. I'm now on DPO7 and have had a tight feeling in my lower abdomen ever since DPO4 that has yet to go away. It doesnt hurt just feels weird cause I've never felt like this before. Also the nausea only lasted a day 1/2 off and on. I'm definitely not constipated either. I've also had really strange vivid dreams (one in which I'm holding a baby boy and women is trying to grab him by the head to hold him :nope:) I don't want to get my hopes up cause it's my 4th time TTC since January which happened to be when my husband had kidney failure which really messed with his internal chemistry and sperm count. Early this month on a positive note things were looking good for him health wise (hemoglobin and other lab results were in normal range again) and he was taking a supplement for sperm count and motility. So I'm really hoping this time is a go. Hopefully it's our month! 👨*👩*👧*👦💑

What do you ladies think? Anyone experiencing these symptoms or gone through this before? 💕

Ive also have been experiencing some of these symptoms, my last period was on the 30th of March and I had one earlier that month, also, on the 3rd and haven't had one since, I'm may be early on AF but never late, since then, I've experienced headaches for 2 weeks, cramping for 4 days, mood swings, gassy, lower back aches, and last night I had a dream I was going into labor with a little girl, i could feel the contractions...We are TTC but I've taken a test this morning but it was neg!! I'm not sure what's going on!! Good luck to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->