Tilted cervix

Mooshoo

Reaction score
Hey girls i dont know really where to be putting this.

I have just went for my smear test and they said i have a tilted cervix. I have had a smear before and everything was fine wasnt too uncomforable but this one was really sore. It actually made me feel swollen. So anyways is a tilted cervix a bad thing, what will happen during pregnancies? Im worrying over nothing hopefully! I had my first at 20 im in scotland so its earlier i think so just wondering if maybe its something thats happened with growing or to do with my miscarriges?

Sorry about my rambles

I don't know anything about it but my Mum has a tilted cervix and she's carried four babies, including twins, so I hope that puts your mind at ease a little :)

I was told I had one when I was pregnant! No one actually ever told me any more detail than that, and tbh I had totally forgot about it till I read this post lol! As far as im aware nothing to worry about at all!

I have a 'retroverted uterus' apparently, I guess it's the same thing. I had to have vaginal scans for the first part of my pregnancy but as it grew it temporarily fixed itself. I find smears really painful and I have one at 9 in the morning ;-(

Ive got a tilted cervix aswell and had 2 babies no problems. Noone has ever gone in to detail about it though. Just smear tests are uncomfortable trying to get the speculem in position:wacko:

I have a tilted cervix, no-one told me until I went for my smear in January (which explained all the pain I'd had before during speculum exams!)
I don't know how it affected my pregnancy if at all but I did discuss it with the nurse when she told me, she said it's really common and shouldn't cause problems, she'd only mentioned it because she couldn't get to it due to the position.

I think I have one, I remember the midwife telling me she had trouble breaking my waters because my cervix was tilted, or different, I dunno. Smears are uncomfortable but other than that no problems.

I have one and it didn't cause any problems in pregnancy, other than making it tricky to give me sweeps and get a cervical swab (not impossible just more difficult and a bit sore). I was told it is very common and not a problem :)

I have one. It can make sweeps hard to do and I found when baby engaged their head was infront of my cervix which disturbs the husband during DTD but other then that no other problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->