Tilted Pelvis Anyone?

Sarah88

Full time working mummy
Reaction score
So since mothers day i've been getting pains in my right hip, they grew increasingly worse and after a few hours on my feet gave me numbness/ pins and needles in my thigh. When it got to this stage I started to get worries, so I went to the physio about it.
She told me that it was my posture putting the extra weight on my hips, told me to use my stomach muscles more and it should be right... Yeah that didn't work an I knew it wasn't just that, so I went to a refloxologist on recommendation of my mw, she had a feel around and told me that my right hip is actually lower than my left. This made sense, so she massaged my hips and did some stretches and referred me to a chiropractor.
The chiropractor she referred me to does Kinesiology as well, she randomly said- "Have you been having trouble sleeping?" Umm... yeah very much so. She also predicted that I was sensitive to dairy, which I didn't know but my mum did... Anyways, after doing some test things, (It was amazing how weak my right leg was compared to my left!) she cracked my hip back into place.

I have been sleeping better since then, but am still having some troubles with my hip at work. My parents said that it may take a week or so for the pain to subside if there were damaged nerves etc in there... I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this and if the pain did in fact go away. I want to get it fixed, otherwise labour will be unnecessarily more painful...

My mw also said that the lady im seeing is newish at it, so if im not seeing results then to go see the other guy there coz he's better, when should I change if i should?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->