Tilted uterus and early doppling?

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
I'm very used to using a Doppler even this early on and picked up my last baby very easily from 7w1d but I've had no luck this time, not even a hint of an echo!

I think I have quite a tilt with this pregnancy though, the sonographer commented and showed how it was flopped back on Monday.

Anyone else had a tilted uterus and successfully managed to dopple in the first tri? I'm thinking another early scan maybe on the cards if I can't!

Hi I have a tilted uterus, had a scan yesterday but still no heartbeat, but I am only 6wks +1 so hoping this is normal.
Hope you have a scan soon :)
x x

I'm very used to using a Doppler even this early on and picked up my last baby very easily from 7w1d but I've had no luck this time, not even a hint of an echo!

I think I have quite a tilt with this pregnancy though, the sonographer commented and showed how it was flopped back on Monday.

Anyone else had a tilted uterus and successfully managed to dopple in the first tri? I'm thinking another early scan maybe on the cards if I can't!

Hi

I also have a tilted uterus - had scan today and all looking good however she had to press quite hard so I'm thinking picking up a heartbeat might be more tricky as you've got further to travel although I've never tried it myself!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->