• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Time for all things cute... :)

Last one and I still have 4 months to shop my little heart out..lol
I just can't help myself...I need to be stopped, or so my OH keeps saying.:blush:

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110927_11.jpg
    Snapshot_20110927_11.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Snapshot_20110927_12.jpg
    Snapshot_20110927_12.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Snapshot_20110927_13.jpg
    Snapshot_20110927_13.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Snapshot_20110927_14.jpg
    Snapshot_20110927_14.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 7
awwww all of those were so cute n some of u ladies are on a roll, i really have bought much yet just few outfits and ordered some more tonight cant wait till it gets here. Im going out again tomm so we will see wat i find. i seem to look for cute newborn and 0-3 outfits cuz its really easy to find the onsies and sleeping gowns and stuff like that. @skadi we seem to have the same taste cuz i got those those academik onesies and that pink RW shirt wit a lil vest thing but got that in yellow/gray color cuz everythin else is almost pink or has pink in it lol but yea i love ur outfits!

I'm not aloud to buy much till we know the sex but as it's our second beautiful baby we probably won't need loads specially of if it's another :blue: one!!
I have bought some dummies/passies tho as they were to good a deal to pass on! Lol!! X

a romper and hids changing bag.

Attachments

• Walsall-20110716-00231.jpg
    Walsall-20110716-00231.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 6
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 3
Wow i LOVE seeing everyones clothes!

wantingbbbump ~ your stuff is sooo amazin, puts mine to shame hehe.
My mum told me yesterday that i havent got enough clothes hehe.More shopping?? yeah why not lol.
I like to be very organized and prepared, and lets face it -a girl can never have too many shoes ;) i accessorize and like her to match, esph as its a winter baby i think shoes are very much needed as my toes get cold in just socks lol.

Loveeeee the head bands where did u get them from?? i want some lol

Aw wow, beautiful clothes and furniture. I can't wait til Saturday when we know what flavour we're cooking and we can go buy our first little outfit :)

Your all making me so eager to start shoppig! I've bought a pair of pjs and a layette set of here and I have my DS's steriliser and sit me up cosy and thats it!!

We (hopefully) find out the sex on Friday, so may start shopping then but will prob have to wait til after Xmas before going crrraaaaaaaaaazzzyy!!!!

xx

Haha shop away! start early its soo addictive to just keep goin lol. I didnt buy much before we found out what flavour she was, jus the odd bits n pieces of clothes as some neutral stuff looks soo adorable on them :) but i defo think i need to get more stuff, esph the babygros, serisously slacking there hehe

Wow what alot of things is it bad that I haven't got much and we are due on the same date? Lol x

Wow what alot of things is it bad that I haven't got much and we are due on the same date? Lol x

Haha bless u huni! Nah its not bad im just an organized person, i wanted it al sorted by xmasasill 31 weeks xmas day and its like the final countdown which i then go into panic station (not sure why lol) But i think its just i dont have the mad rush later on when im BIGGG lol and tryna get in the sales, if i want it ill take a lil stroll but i dont necessarily need it. If that makes sense? lol

Haha bless u huni! Nah its not bad im just an organized person, i wanted it al sorted by xmasasill 31 weeks xmas day and its like the final countdown which i then go into panic station (not sure why lol) But i think its just i dont have the mad rush later on when im BIGGG lol and tryna get in the sales, if i want it ill take a lil stroll but i dont necessarily need it. If that makes sense? lol

hi hun, I'm like that I want everything ready before end of dec but some reason I haven't rushed into buying clothes (I guess I just want the nursery done first).., but now a friend has asked if I want to look through her bags full of clothes so I'm glad I haven't gone mad!
And yeah it makes sense I do that all the time at the moment!!!

Oooh that be nice!! im addictied to having loads of clothes for baby, i did the same for DS and said i wudnt go that mad again... yeah that didnt last long hehe. I spose you'll do it when you feel ready to! the nursery isnt that big a deal atm coz she wont be init, altho i do want it done before shes here tho hehe

:) well I said at the start I'm not going crazy and I have been true to my words lol. And the nursery is a big deal for us as Noah is going to go in there as we not getting a Moses basket so hopefully it will be fine!

Yeah i meant she is goin in there of corse lol but not for first few months lol. why u not gettin a moses may i ask?

I know what you meant and we decided not to get Moses basket because they grow out of it quick and we wanted to not spend too much money on things so things we thought was unneccessary or what they grow out quick we won't get (also why we havent gone mad with clothes) so he will go into the cot and if he is unsettled I will sleep on the single bed for as long as needed...

Oh right, its true tho my son was out of his moses basket at 3 weeks lol but then it was only like £35 so didnt mind too much, this time we using the family crib, its bigger than a moses basket, my nephew was init till he was about 8-9 months old haha so hopefully ill get much better use out of that lol

Lol, well if we get stuck the travel system we got comes with a cot carrier or whatever its called lol!

Oooh yeah i got one of those too hehe gona use it for first few weeks in the buggy when we go out :)

@skadi we seem to have the same taste cuz i got those those academik onesies and that pink RW shirt wit a lil vest thing but got that in yellow/gray color cuz everythin else is almost pink or has pink in it lol but yea i love ur outfits!

lol That is funny! My best friend got me even more of that stuff but I don't get it until my baby shower! I know she got me another Rocawear outfit that came with a little pink bubble jacket. I got all mine at Burlington Coat Factory in Buffalo because you just can't buy any of it up here... and if you happen to find it its near 80-100$ for an outfit! I need to go back after Christmas to get some other outfits in sizes I am missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"