Time for me to finally move over and say Hello:)

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hello ladies:hi:

So I'm 13 weeks today and 2nd trimester. I live in the UK and 2nd trimester here is from 13 weeks so hello:hi:

I'm so happy to finally be here and joining u all.
I've had 7 first trimester losses in total so the first trimester is always so scary for me and I wud be lieing if I said I haven't been a tad anxious these past 10 weeks.

I had my dating scan yesterday and my due date is 25th September. Everything went well but I'm now waiting on the combined screening blood test results which I'm a little anxious about because I'm 41 years old so not a young mummy to be.

I'm having a gender scan at 16 weeks with Baby Bond and I'm really excited for that.

This will be mine and DH 4th baby together.
We have a son who is 10, and a daughter who is 8 and a 18 month son.

Anyway just thought I wud join u all and introduce myself.
<3<3<3

Seems so quiet here since i was last here with my son. 2nd and 3rd tri always had lots going on.

I guess most people just join Facebook groups now but I much prefer being here on baby and bump.
Been here since 2010 on and off.

I was in a Facebook group but I left after having my 4th chemical because every time I went on Facebook I kept seeing BFPs and bumps and it was so difficult so I left the group.

Asked to join again with this pregnancy so I cud Share my story to other womon suffering recurrent pregnancy loss and give them hope, but they wudnt let me back.
Don't know why but it was a funny group anyway very clicky.

I got a right telling off once for congratulating a lady on her :bfp:. It was a clear BFP but the test line was lighter than the control line and so I had my head bitten off saying I was in the wrong congratulating that lady because it wasn't a BFP. Erm YES IT WAS.

So weird how they don't class it as a BFP unless it's screaming at you. So they can keep there stupid clicky group.

I'd rather be here with all u lovely ladies at least ure all nice here and supportive. <3

Seems so quiet here since i was last here with my son. 2nd and 3rd tri always had lots going on.

I guess most people just join Facebook groups now but I much prefer being here on baby and bump.
Been here since 2010 on and off.

I was in a Facebook group but I left after having my 4th chemical because every time I went on Facebook I kept seeing BFPs and bumps and it was so difficult so I left the group.

Asked to join again with this pregnancy so I cud Share my story to other womon suffering recurrent pregnancy loss and give them hope, but they wudnt let me back.
Don't know why but it was a funny group anyway very clicky.

I got a right telling off once for congratulating a lady on her :bfp:. It was a clear BFP but the test line was lighter than the control line and so I had my head bitten off saying I was in the wrong congratulating that lady because it wasn't a BFP. Erm YES IT WAS.

So weird how they don't class it as a BFP unless it's screaming at you. So they can keep there stupid clicky group.

I'd rather be here with all u lovely ladies at least ure all nice here and supportive. <3
It is very quiet here. I’ve been here since ‘08 I believe. B&B has helped me through some dark times. As well as some of the best. It used to be hopping here. Baby center is super active. But maybe too active? You can’t even get to where you recognize names. But there’s always new posts to read and answers to your questions so bad/good I guess?

Yay for second tri! :) Glad all is going well. Long may it continue hun x

Thank you hon.
Sadly it's not all plain sailing.
I had high risk results come back for downs syndrome.
1 in 33.
I've had the Harmony test done. Scan went well but just waiting on the bloods.
I'm on working day 2 of a 10 working day wait and with easter coming up I'm afraid I will have to wait even longer.

I really feel in limbo right now, and frightened an overwhelmed.
I'm Just praying the results come back and baby is healthy.

We think we are having a little boy. The sonographer that did the Harmony test scan was so lovely and she showed us the nub and she told us she thinks it's a little boy.
We have a gender scan booked for 10th April so will find out then.

We cud of found out with the blood test results but we declined and decided we will wait for the gender scan.
Hopefully I will get the results b4 that and hopefully it will be very good news and then I can really look forward to our gender scan.
This is so hard and so scary.
We had to pay as well because it's not done on the NHS so we had to go privet.
It wasn't cheap.

But if the results come back all good then it's definitely worth it just for peace of mind.

How are you doing hon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->