Time is going by sooo slow!

Wishx

Reaction score
I thought my first trimester flew by! Now my second trimester is dragging on and i'm only 15 weeks...
I find out the babys gender May 4th! Soo i think that could be why time is going so slowly :p
My OH and i caved and bought a travel system (early i know). It was regular $600 on for $450 and is a click connect. I'm completely inlove with it! It's perfect.

How far along are you and what all have you bought?!

I'm 23 weeks now but it's going fast for me! Probably because I'm so busy with work and currently trying to sell our house! I haven't bought much apart from a few clothes and my pram is on order.

Sarah xxx

Time is really much slower in 2nd tri for me as well and we don't find out gender until May 25th, sooo far away. The only things we've bought are gender neutral clothes, etc. Nothing big quite yet. Sounds like a lovely travel system you got though, jealous!

Awww yay! My mom had the same problem when she saw a pack n play for 50% off. She talked herself out of it because she lost two babies to incompetent cervix at 5 and 6 months. I was like damn lol oh well

I'm pretty much set on clothes until 6 months :rofl: some newborn toys and board books. Got welcome boxes from Amazon, target, buy buy baby... I got an early shower gift and used that gift card to buy two nursing scarves, a white noise machine, and a book. Still have $30 to spend... I want a tiara for my shower haha

I also felt like first tri zipped by and second is drrrrraaaagggging

I don't think I'm going to do a baby shower.
We bought a pack and play and the stroller because they were on sale, we don't expect anyone to buy us anything big so we want to cross those off our list first.
I've been nervous about buying things and jynxing it lol other than those 2 items I bought maybe 3 onesies

I feel like this pregnancy has been flying by, but it's probably because I'm just so busy that every day flies by anyway. I'm 25 weeks, but the only item I need is an infant car seat. We have a convertible car seat, but our hospital won't let us leave without the baby being in a carrier kind.

I hear ya. I think because the second trimester doesn't have as many milestones. You're on edge throughout your entire first trimester, just trying to get through and survive, then you reach the second trimester and you're like YES! I made it! The only thing to really look forward in the second trimester is the 20 week scan and maybe finding out gender (if you're going to) but otherwise it is a pretty laid back time. Many people go on babymoons during this time to help pass the days a little quicker. The third trimester, for me anyways, is when the excitement returns and time seems to fly by the fastest. The wait getting there though feels like you're riding on a turtle.

It depends on the week. I work 8 on and 6 off. So my week of work goes so slow but of course my 6 days off speed by. We did a gender reveal at 16weeks and because this is the only baby in my family at the moment he is being spoiled. I never been to a gender reveal where people brought gifts every one in my family bought the baby a little something before knowing the gender. My BF and I are trying to buy a house so I had to go buy tubs to put the amount of baby clothes, toys, blankets, diapers and wipes that was given to us :wacko: Although I'm thankful. I got 6 cans of milk as well :haha: The plan is to breast feed though. I personally bought a little keepsake box and a baby book to start filling out and my family fussed me and told me to stop buying things because of my baby shower they want to throw. However my parents saw the crib I wanted and now it sit neatly in the box at there house.

Sooo slow...:sleep:

Attachments

• 19705bc5ba0b55fd1a74df207851c859.jpg
    19705bc5ba0b55fd1a74df207851c859.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 75
I don't work a ton so it's extra slow for me. I'm counting down the days to know the gender!
I don't think I'll do a baby shower or gender reveal, I'll probably just tell everyone right away what it is lol

I hate when people ask when I'm due and I have to say July and my brain goes July is so far awaaaaaay

I did a small family only reveal and having a small shower. The latter cuz I have no friends :rofl: I bought myself a tiara and sash and my mom was like wtf stop doing s* without me :rofl:

I don't have any friends who would really come to a shower and I'm ok with that lol.
Whenever people ask when I'm due I feel silly so I just say "oh its not until September..." and they look at me and just nod lol

Wish, you're in the last ten though right? Or am I thinking of a different wish lol

TBH I don't want to have a party but my mom does/presents so c'est la vie

I think there's someone with a similar name.
My due date is September 29th

I've seen a few different names like mine :p I've debated making a new account but too much effort lol!

I've seen a few different names like mine :p I've debated making a new account but too much effort lol!

Tell me about it. I've had this name since me and my ex was together and we started trying to have a baby.. We haven't been together in over a year. I ended up getting blessed with meeting the most incredible man ever and over an extremely heated up (good way obviously :winkwink: ) Christmas break led me back here a bit sooner than we both planned :wacko: . I thought about changing my name but I met so many people with this name and had it for so long just said oh well and kept it.

I'm in the same boat. Made this account with my ex and things didn't go well..ear later I met my OH and it's been almost 2 years...we got a little too "excited" over new years and my bc shot somehow failed me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->