Time machine or crystal ball please!

Miss Phoenix

Reaction score
Hello lovely folk,

Any spare time machines/crystal balls kicking about our there?
Driving myself mad this morning. I’ve taken a bit more of a relaxed approach towards TTC and tracking everything this month as my approaching AF symptoms are ridiculously similar to early pregnancy lol but this month I either hadn’t noticed much in the way of symptoms because I wasn’t obsessing or because they weren’t as severe... but something I did notice is that my resting heart rate has shot up this month where it never normally does! I’ve attached two pics, one of my RHR past 30 days and one of my RHR over past 3 months. It started to climb back down from its peak of 78 on Saturday.

Anyway, I am due AF in 3 days but woke up from vivid dreams this morning absolutely desperate for a pee and as I shuffled off to the loo I felt a small trickle of what I thought was my bladder finally giving in on me but looked to see a thin line of red blood running down my leg. I don’t wear underwear to bed so was expecting a mess in my PJs that my tired eyes had missed but what I seen were patches of colour here and there around the groin (sorry for TMI lol)

Here’s where I’m now driving myself up the wall. I’m new to NTNP or TTC and have been on the mini pill for almost 10yrs (up until a few months ago, around the start of lockdown) so also adjusting to what my regular period looks like in terms of length etc but have been using my Fitbit to try and predict ovulation/period and this morning I’ve went from “darn, upsetting but ah well there’s always next month” to after some online reading “OMG but what if this is implantation bleeding” to now “I’m gonna be devastated if I work myself up to thinking it’s implantation bleeding to finding out it is actually my period” and back again lol

If you’ve read this far honestly thank you, I think typing it out helped calm me down a little! I don’t know if there would be any point in testing yet or not and I wasted my first urine of the day bleary eyed and trying to remember where I kept the box of tampons!

So, to summarise this essay either I’m getting another early period or implantation bleeding and if anyone has any advice, soothing words, jokes or doctor who’s phone number lemme know!

:-k:shy:

937E1B15-D834-4FA9-AAB0-31590EDBBA3B.jpeg 9FB36D07-41B5-49B5-BA04-26CFA0857EC8.jpeg

Could be implantation bleeding! Fxed for you! TTC is always a rollercoaster. DH and I decided to take the NTNP approach this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->